First Nobling?

DeletedUser

Nobles are getting closer. The top players should be very close if they rushed academy. Will be interesting to see who will get it first.

Who are you placing your money on to noble first? It only counts as a nobling once the village is captured.

DeletedUser

hoang or daraz both are rushing academy although not sure if hoang is going to wait or not or if daraz is either :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well it could be a number of players.
Im guessing that the better players will hold back getting a noble, until they really ready to defend another or have the resources to build another village fast.

My money will be on - Fuzzy Bunny, hes a cool guy to talk to and by all accounts a real good player.

:)

DeletedUser

Darazi will be first to acad.
hoang second.

probably both will go for noble train or at least 2-3 nobles if i am not wrong.

DeletedUser

Smart money is probably on Hoang, Darazi or -Osiris-, depends who goes train and who doesn't though.

DeletedUser

Wow, i'm glad i'm in Shots, or Hoang would be lining me up for his 1st noble.

Me predicts that we will see an academy tomorrow, and a conquer a day or 2 after.

DeletedUser1511

Im guessing that the better players will hold back getting a noble, until they really ready to defend another or have the resources to build another village fast.

My money will be on - Fuzzy Bunny, hes a cool guy to talk to and by all accounts a real good player.

Lol, As good as Nauz is, i am 100 % sure he won't be. Not only has he posted his build on the forums, but he hasn't rushed Academy, nor does he have the troops to be able to rush them efficently.
My money is on Darazi or Hoang, Or Osiris although maybe the first two. As for who is first to actualy Noble, that will depend on if they are building a train, and distance to their noble targets.

DeletedUser

Very simply, Hoang. He is a great player, and will accelerate past everyone after his first noble. He seems to fly away at this time of the world.

DeletedUser

If I am not mistaken, hoang may already have acad in his queue. Not 100% sure on that though, so don't start spreading rumors.

DeletedUser

Well its between Darazi and Hoang. This will be interesting.

At this rate I am pretty sure the first noble will be produced late tomorrow.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Hoang will have first acad, I've seen his queues and Darazi's Hoang wins by roughly 12 hours.

Also wardy was right, I don't have the lc needed to noble smartly, minting coins would not be efficient for me at all.

Current populationBuildings (includes the building queue) 746
Troops 5454
Troops in production 210
All 6410

22 farm, 23 queued.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2765

Anyway, my money is haong for sure. I'm just wondering if I'll keep 1st after he builds his academy. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You know at first, I thought you were just another Nauzy Fan Boy, but after reading this, I think you're my new best friend.

Epic.

Anyway, my money is haong for sure. I'm just wondering if I'll keep 1st after he builds his academy. :icon_razz:

*i know you cant do just a smile so im writting this to avoid that*

:icon_wink:

hoang nghiem

PS: i will be about 100 points short from you but my queue will hopefully have enough to get my rank 1 back. not worry about resources but just the time. darazi will be very close to me but we have to see what he will do with his noble.

DeletedUser

You know at first, I thought you were just another Nauzy Fan Boy, but after reading this, I think you're my new best friend.

Epic.

Yeah you know im cool. :icon_cool:, lol
I could do with some friends, its not nice being un-liked...
Dogs don't even like me!

On topic.

Ill also be holding off with the nobling until i can bang 3 out at once and have adequate resources and market to build the 2nd village up nice and fast :)

DeletedUser

Meh both darazi and hoang will probably wait a bit after getting the acad before nobling, assuming they going for atleast 3 nobles

DeletedUser

I think hoang will get the first academy, but he's not gonna noble a village first

DeletedUser2055

I think hoang will get the first academy, but he's not gonna noble a village first

Hoang will noble first because he is not gonna get a train for his first noble target but he will get a train for his third vil so he will get his 2nd vil first but it will take him long to get his 3rd vil

DeletedUser

Epic.

Not to be picking on a mod, but that honestly sounded like you were flaming a player out of game, not in game :icon_confused:.

Most of the time players hold back on nobling so that they can have the troops to support their new village. In the case of hoang, I think that he started his rush at the right time. I think his farm is somewhere around 26 or 27?