First Post

DeletedUser

I have spent some time browsing the forums and until now never felt the need to post replies or topics, i see we have some serious players from the different tribes in world 1 and my respect goes out to the players who take the game seriously. Today however i found something that literally split my sides and so decided i would share it with with my fellow gamers, keep up the good work Guys n Gals.

-ODA- Were getting the A***S kicked
by the Born family (REBORN,K-BORN,
A-BORN and R-BORN)

The cowards -ODA- get Avaz To become
their family tribe ODA-2
(Worst name ever)
But even that isn't Enough to stop
the Armys of the Born Family!

ODA agree a nap with the born family scince we
both have bigger fish to fry

Many -ODA- members join the mighty FLUX
we Fanily agree on some terms and go after larg and their nooby friends
May God Have Mercy Upon You....
Because I won't

:icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

Got me shaking in my boots i can tell ya!!

DeletedUser

Your an LRAG member mate, who is ovi stalkin profile's.. :icon_eek:

That bit about -ODA- is just soo wrong it's unbelievable lol :icon_surprised:

Btw LRAG forums are a mess hope you have cleaned them since i left.. flamed LRAG about that on the forum's while i was there :lol:

Flux is one of the most organised tribe's i have been in that include's some of my .net worlds..

Its abit disappointing tho that LRAG decide too declare but say hardly anything about it...

Nice simple too the point abit random but im in that kinda mood ....

DeletedUser

Your an LRAG member mate, who is ovi stalkin profile's.. :icon_eek:

That bit about -ODA- is just soo wrong it's unbelievable lol :icon_surprised:

Btw LRAG forums are a mess hope you have cleaned them since i left.. flamed LRAG about that on the forum's while i was there :lol:

Flux is one of the most organised tribe's i have been in that include's some of my .net worlds..

Its abit disappointing tho that LRAG decide too declare but say hardly anything about it...

Nice simple too the point abit random but im in that kinda mood ....

maybe because they're new, forums wouldnt really have too much on them.
but im just guessing here, they could be organised

DeletedUser

LRAG forums are very orginised, we keep them clean and clear. Sorry to disappoint but your an "Epic Fail". That extract is from a Flux members profile. It's quite clear he's lacking facts.

DeletedUser

LRAG forums are very orginised, we keep them clean and clear. Sorry to disappoint but your an "Epic Fail". That extract is from a Flux members profile. It's quite clear he's lacking facts.

Lmfao, i was on an LRAG account myself just yesterday, and what's said above is unbelievably doubtful.

...we keep them clean and clear.
Woah, i seen some threads dating back to November.

Allies
KgAsCt
CTW
LRAG
~B.S.~
UNITE
Avaz

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
W1N
L-S
ORC
ORC²
-ODA-
KgAsKn

Enemies
MIGHTY
PURE
MIGH2Y
MI3
Flux

Lmfao, look up any of those allies, it's hilarious, i would be embarrassed to be a part of that, oh wait, i was apart of that and left within minutes of reading a thread telling us how important wall's are.

You and your tribe are extremely incompetent and i lack even moral respect for your forums.

This was said from an ex-LRAG member -

They seemed to be committed to expanding in to the northern Ks and gave orders to mass noble barbs, a long with giving details no what nukes and nobles they have available in or close to those Ks. They where planning on declaring on ORC but as of recent comings they have decided to declare on Flux.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right Johnny that is rubbish. Notice how he placed ORC as enemies etc. Wrong. I won't publicise our Diplomacy but as an enemy of LRAG it can only be expected.

November threads? Oh yes you must mean the headings for all the forums stating what it is about, or the Noble Claim rules?

You sir, are daft! LRAG have great orginisation, notice how many villages you lost when we first declared on -ODA-.

DeletedUser

Well obviously, i would have hoped LRAG got more villages, considering you sir, had declared on us? Meaning you knew we were attacking and we were oblivious to the fact we would have incomings? Whoa, you truly are incompetent.

DeletedUser

And yet again, yous declared on us...

Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Flux
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 20
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,566
Side 2: 169,678
Difference: 126,112

chart

Not very organized.. 6 Conquers and you declared on yet again, an oblivious foe?

Woah, i'm disappointed.

DeletedUser

Well picking off our villages far away from support wasn't the simplest to support. We declared on Flux after Flux had non-verbally declared war on LRAG.

I'm dissapointed you would be so disrespectful and childish.

DeletedUser

irjoney, I have one question. Why on earth would you manufacture a fictional diplomacy list? There are, what, 120 or 130 people who know it bears no relation to the truth, so what on earth is the point? Oh - ORC! silly me. Sorry, mate, they know better - they complained as soon as we downgraded them from Ally to NAP: they know exactly what the real one says.

Never mind. Creative try, I suppose.

Oh, and Onion, mate - don't dignify arrant nonsense with denial. It gives it a credibility beyond its worth.

DeletedUser

Notice how i appose with legitimate statements and Onion results in trying to comprehend me with '...Disrespectful and childish' Yet LRAG didn't have enough respect to even let Timmy or Flux know they declared, No PnP, no Letter of Declaration, nothing, just put us on the enemies list and threw a couple of nukes. Lmao.

DeletedUser

You calling me an 'epic fail' 0.0

Yet half the better active -ODA- have just swapped because they know how bad your tribe is...

Kilroy made a very bad mistake in mergin with LRAG, i see his point he was trying too make but LRAG are a shamble's :icon_biggrin:

You still giving villages too W1N i hear?

How nice of you trying too get lovey'd up with W1N now :icon_wink: they are big enough too most possibly have a world war fat taff soo i highly doubt its going too change if W1N feel like expandin lol.

we saw you as fair game not targets i have too admit those stats look bad on your point.. if we wanted war you woulda lost alot more villages by now :icon_evil:.

DeletedUser

Seems all talk from your side. Before someone comes in and says to you that these stats will change, it's only the start, I just said it :) Who's getting "lovey'd" up with W1N or giving them villages? LRAG don't give things away, once we take them they remain ours. End off.

DeletedUser

All talk... lol

You will see ODM. :icon_cool:

I can assure you tho some people will agree you are the 'epic fail' :icon_wink: on most fronts aswel :lol:...

Gl to LRAG :icon_evil: see ya on the battle field.

DeletedUser

To be honest I don't really care if I'm classed as an epic fail, declare it in a PnP but it won't change facts, LRAG own ^^.

Wow, I found the November thread. It's in the "The Pub/Timewasters:" thread. You found an old useless thread, oh noes!

DeletedUser

Well tbh, i don't see you as an epic fail, you may be a good, legitimate player, if anything it's how i personally seen how your tribe was run.
Just declaring on a foe without a PnP just looks unprofessional and uncoordinated, to me and most it just seems 'omg lets take a few villages' but a PnP shows it's more in depth than villages , the fact you want said tribe of the face of world 1. Thats why i like PnPs.

And no, that forum i spoke about was in the 'Announcements' i believe. Well gone now that i pointed it out no doubt, will have a look later ;)

DeletedUser

No it won't be gone, I don't suppose. We don't change standard procedures that often, nor tribal rules. If you find that strange, my son, that is not actually my concern. But you must have been in some mighty odd outfits.

As for how we are run, you can yammer on here about that all you like and kill not one spear in the process. But the outcome of this little conflict will tell us whether you are right. Or not.