First Post

DeletedUser

This makes me smile. I suggested it a while ago to either one or perhaps both that they would be better off in partnership with each other. Can't remember who I spoke to but it seemed like a new idea to them, and here we are... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I don't understand what you mean by this -
?

Really? Remarkable. I mean that all your farrago of untruth and inaccuracy achieves nothing. Your somewhat unattractive brand of projectile rabbitting in this forum will kill no troops and capture no villages. It is the final outcome of our conflict that will demonstrate the truth - or otherwise - of your assertions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Untruth and inaccuracy? So your telling me your indeed winning the war right now in time? Your telling me i was lying about the forums?

Just because i didn't realize what you were at first referring to doesn't necessarily mean i didn't know what your speaking about.

DeletedUser

Untruth and inaccuracy? So your telling me your indeed winning the war right now in time? Your telling me i was lying about the forums?

Just because i didn't realize what you were at first referring to doesn't necessarily mean i didn't know what your speaking about.

Goodness me, we do seem to have wound you up. What a shame. Lying about the forums? Well, I refer you to your fictional version of our diplomacy list as an example. I did suggest in an earlier post that several of your allegations were true. Though my main point in my previous post was that it doesn't matter a toss either way.

Winning the war? Well, we've only just started, while Flux has been attacking our villages for more than a week (hence the war) so I would expect you to be ahead at this early stage. You'd taken about 20 before we reluctantly decided we had no choice but to respond.

Speaking to readers of this thread as a whole, I must apologise that it is being conducted on an altogether lower plane than the War of the Rim thread. I'm afraid it takes two to tango and my previous opponent was Kilroy. 'nuff said.

DeletedUser

Johnny grow up u child, we decided to declare on FLUX because they where nobling a few vills of us in there ks. plus on the stats u posted, half of them are cross nobles which u know is true.

i just ask people to check stats them selfs, and this way they will see how much pig shi* comes out of your mouth.
plus if u have are forum u can have it, we do all are serious work on skype so go right ahead, if u feel u need to cheat to win against us go for it.

see u soon

DeletedUser

Winning the war? Well, we've only just started, while Flux has been attacking our villages for more than a week (hence the war) so I would expect you to be ahead at this early stage. You'd taken about 20 before we reluctantly decided we had no choice but to respond.

Johnny grow up u child, we decided to declare on FLUX because they where nobling a few vills of us in there ks. plus on the stats u posted, half of them are cross nobles which u know is true.

Cronos, before going on a rage rant, please check your facts, also with you FatTaff, if you didn't notice the time-frame of the stats -
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

...Flux has been attacking our villages for more than a week
...so I would expect you to be ahead at this early stage.

The time frame was for the past two days, around the same time ( I think, don't quote me on it) yous declared so the stats are fairly accurate.

...FLUX because they where nobling a few vills of us in there ks. plus on the stats u posted, half of them are cross nobles which u know is true.

Exactly, we don't like people in our K's, what can i say?

DeletedUser

The time frame was for the past two days, around the same time ( I think, don't quote me on it) yous declared so the stats are fairly accurate.
Well, not really. We have not yet launched anything coherent at you, so patience is indicated.

Exactly, we don't like people in our K's, what can i say?
Nor do we, so I guess you will be losing some vills.

And, looking at the stats for this morning, it appears that you have hacked another tribe off, as well. Quite a big one, too. Perhaps you should do something about the way you handle relations with others.

DeletedUser6748

Wow, I found the November thread. It's in the "The Pub/Timewasters:" thread. You found an old useless thread, oh noes!

I can't believe you actually went looking through your forums for this and actually posted this comment on here, yet you deny his claim at your dip relations.

DeletedUser

LRAGs forums are fun ^-^ I loved the list of players never to be attacked in it, consisting of - Tincat, Bhoys, Churm and Sontonian [who was part of your tribe at the time] (there may have been a fifth, I've not been in for a while).

Seems all talk from your side. Before someone comes in and says to you that these stats will change, it's only the start, I just said it :) Who's getting "lovey'd" up with W1N or giving them villages? LRAG don't give things away, once we take them they remain ours. End off.

Onion, you are either giving them away or getting your asses handed to you :)
Side 1:
Tribes: LRAG LRAGFO
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: W1N W1N.
Players:
Timeframe: Last month
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 38
Difference: 37
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 5,731
Side 2: 307,268
Difference: 301,537
chart

DeletedUser

Firstly, the whole information on that profile is hideously incorrect. I could get out my red pen and have one awesome time, but I shall not, and indeed my good friend Meado has already contacted the culprit about the innacuracies once before, I believe.

Yet half the better active -ODA- have just swapped because they know how bad your tribe is...

Kilroy made a very bad mistake in mergin with LRAG, i see his point he was trying too make but LRAG are a shamble's.

That I don't necessarily agree with, I Kenzor I.

I wasn't able to continue leading -ODA- so, rather than drop considerably more pressure on Irjoney (who before has confided in me that he struggled to find time to partake in such Duke-ery) and *Jonno* (a player with experience as a leader, but one that had only just merged into -ODA- and I recall when I took over from Prudz very soon after the Avaz merger I was met, understandably, with a fair amount of hostility) I sought protection for members who put their faith in me by getting them into an organised and safe tribe.

Those who went along with my plans are now in LRAG and are reasonably secure and have an NAP with W1N.

Those that did not go along with my plan now find themselves in a war with LRAG and W1N.

If anything, recent events have proven me right.

However, I don't get any enjoyment at all out of this war. It saddens me to see members of my former tribe fighting one another.

Best of luck to everyone involved.

Kilroy

P.S. Can I ask that we please limit the direct insults?

DeletedUser

I will be very interesting now, LRAG v Flux, F.P.B v W1N, W1N v Flux.

DeletedUser

Not meaning to be rude here Onion, but can you please clarify for us;

Are LRAG giving villages to W1N, or are they being taken by force?

DeletedUser6748

Those who went along with my plans are now in LRAG and are reasonably secure and have an NAP with W1N.

So with this in place will we stop seeing LRAG villa's changing hands to W1N? Or will we still see them moving? Was this part of the NAP agreements perhaps...

DeletedUser

the lrag losses was due to cross nobling as stated by cronos.

DeletedUser

Cronos stated that LRAG cross nobled with Flux, not W1N.

Cronos said:
we decided to declare on FLUX because they where nobling a few vills of us in there ks. plus on the stats u posted, half of them are cross nobles

Whereas Onion said;

ODM.Onion said:
Who's getting "lovey'd" up with W1N or giving them villages? LRAG don't give things away, once we take them they remain ours. End off.

which I have since disproved. So I will ask again - Are LRAG giving villages to W1N, or having them taken by force?