First war?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9005
  • Start date

DeletedUser8867

your rubbish and so is your tribe ? talk all you like my troops and mouth is for in-game ........

And we all know there is no spy here it was you lot sitting a rough account ........ bunch of cheats

but who cares lets fight

DeletedUser7851

your rubbish and so is your tribe ? talk all you like my troops and mouth is for in-game ........

And we all know there is no spy here it was you lot sitting a rough account ........ bunch of cheats

but who cares lets fight

Bring it? So far we've seen you ponder on what to do whilst your troops are slowly being made to disappear whilst you sit and think. We've seen your forums, you haven't a clue what to do..do you?

DeletedUser

Well that was a quick war.

I suppose technically *W* won it?

Possibly one of the most pointless and boring wars I've ever been involved in but hey, can't have fun the whole time :lol:

DeletedUser8867

Well done to them ? alot of nobles went down down down .........................................

DeletedUser

Don't worry kids no axemen died during the making of this thread, just lots of spearmen!

DeletedUser

cat_im_confus.jpg

Does this mean we are still at 'war' then? To be quite honest it was more like organised tea parties that got a little out of hand...

DeletedUser7851

No, we're not at war. DirtyRats left and therefore we have no business with whoever was left...DirtyRats found refuge in another tribe ;)

DeletedUser8867

Why dont you Just get an Agreement of the leader or council ..... I WONT EVEN ASK FOR SUPPORT.

If i do Publicly Brand me a Rubbish player and coward.
Im willing to kill all your troops send them on along.
just to inform you i have a good farm so might want to aim your cats at that.

DeletedUser8867

also forgot to ask.

Did i have to be under attack before to be a refugee now !!!......... NOT HAD ANY ATTACKS from any of you yet even your big guns.

DeletedUser7851

Why dont you Just get an Agreement of the leader or council ..... I WONT EVEN ASK FOR SUPPORT.

If i do Publicly Brand me a Rubbish player and coward.
Im willing to kill all your troops send them on along.
just to inform you i have a good farm so might want to aim your cats at that.

Too late for that....and your "new" tribe are currently talking to me

also forgot to ask.

Did i have to be under attack before to be a refugee now !!!......... NOT HAD ANY ATTACKS from any of you yet even your big guns.

You are a target of ours. You're welcome to call it what you want but to me you seem like a refugee simply because you've made so many enemies :)

DeletedUser8867

If your this mighty Tribe launch an attack on me ......... or scout anything lets see some actions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7851

Shut up you have not sent as much as a scout at me ............... spear wars are us:icon_confused:

Maybe you may want to talk to your tribe leaders as to why. Then if you still have a problem, feel free to take it up with us :)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, Guys you are making a laughing matter out of yourselfs, just to let you know.

DeletedUser9161

its kinda silly but

wimps tribe has declared war on pheonix ( phx ) they are such a long way off even to send nobles at players its kinda pointless exercise

49 wimps members - pheonix 23 members

declaration

Tribe today at 14:50
The tribe War Is My Perfect Soulmate has declared war on tribe pheonix!

War name: Knod

Declaration:
the reason for war is treachery

Forum thread: Wimps vs Phx

any excuse no treachery has been done with them lol

DeletedUser

It's also kinda silly but....

My rabbit declared war on my cat, to be honest i think my rabbit is crazy.

Cat = 9 claws(lost one while sharpening yesterday) + 2 Big sharp teeth.
vs
Rabbit = 2 paws + 2 big floppy ears.

It is a one sided battle but Rabbit has said he is fed up being bullied in the back garden and will stand his ground HARD from now on.
Will update with stats as they come in.
Oh come on it's way more interesting than the OP or the hijackers post^!!

Last edited by a moderator: