First

DeletedUser

Trying to liven up these forums, its so boring :(

Lisa I'm guessing :p are you the rebound or the dumpee lol

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Don't worry.. a 'what are your mine levels' thread will soon pop up that will keep everyone entertained... closely followed by 29 threads about how gifted villages are pushing and therefore should be banned...

DeletedUser

So boring with nothing to spam.

Surprise we don't have a 'Who's joining' thread.

DeletedUser

Ah man, and here i thought you were super cool but your just like the rest of us. You sleep :(

DeletedUser

Hey guys, this is my first world. Care to give me some tips?

DeletedUser11971

Hey guys, this is my first world. Care to give me some tips?

Ok first up you should read this thread http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?22371-DISCUSSION-UK17-SETTINGS (ignore the 1st page is mostly gripes) and you will glean a few pointers on how to play a Low Hauls world.

Next step when you have questions based on some understanding of what to expect is to post again with specifics or mail someone willing to help and guide you.

Ignore the trolls and Electrical Storm is only here whilst his glory of disbanding a tribe is current and then (we hope) he will wonder back to .net.

Now the only advice I am going to give you now (before you read some threads and get some ideas) is do not start this world on Day 1 or even until Day 3 or 4 as you will end up next to players/tribes that will end your TW career before it gets going and some will not to be too nice about it.

Do start a little later and you will have a much better chance of surviving, learning and maybe who knows learn to have flicky hair.

Feel free to message me ingame and I will help you as much as I am able to about how to play this game. I don't have flicky hair mind but am sure you won;t mind that!

DeletedUser12303

Ok first up you should read this thread http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?22371-DISCUSSION-UK17-SETTINGS (ignore the 1st page is mostly gripes) and you will glean a few pointers on how to play a Low Hauls world.

Next step when you have questions based on some understanding of what to expect is to post again with specifics or mail someone willing to help and guide you.

Ignore the trolls and Electrical Storm is only here whilst his glory of disbanding a tribe is current and then (we hope) he will wonder back to .net.

Now the only advice I am going to give you now (before you read some threads and get some ideas) is do not start this world on Day 1 or even until Day 3 or 4 as you will end up next to players/tribes that will end your TW career before it gets going and some will not to be too nice about it.

Do start a little later and you will have a much better chance of surviving, learning and maybe who knows learn to have flicky hair.

Feel free to message me ingame and I will help you as much as I am able to about how to play this game. I don't have flicky hair mind but am sure you won;t mind that!

Maybe boy of steel is from .net and maybe he is a friend of mine and maybe he is in the same tribe as me? No that couldn't be I'm only someone from .net. Or maybe you just wasted your time Teaching boy of steel who turns out to be trolling you. so maybe you were trolled by the trolls friend. Think about it ;)

DeletedUser

His obviously experienced, his in CF's pre-made.

Also I just wanted to post something to look at my new sig ;)

DeletedUser12303

His obviously experienced, his in CF's pre-made.

Also I just wanted to post something to look at my new sig ;)

Cf did recruit some noobs IMO but this guy isn't one of them. Am I experienced then :D

you get a wink too ;)

DeletedUser11971

Maybe boy of steel is from .net and maybe he is a friend of mine and maybe he is in the same tribe as me? No that couldn't be I'm only someone from .net. Or maybe you just wasted your time Teaching boy of steel who turns out to be trolling you. so maybe you were trolled by the trolls friend. Think about it ;)

oh and maybe I noticed the suspiciously good avatar and though hum but then thought maybe not so see if they read rather than putting up some "helpful" guide for you to troll more huh?

Oh but then you are .net trolls so epic and far superior to we poor uk folk! Mind you that he is in a CF pre made made me lol.

So troll maybe you not all that good at trolling and should troll that little bit harder? Idk net trolls these days are not what they were...

DeletedUser12303

oh and maybe I noticed the suspiciously good avatar and though hum but then thought maybe not so see if they read rather than putting up some "helpful" guide for you to troll more huh?

Oh but then you are .net trolls so epic and far superior to we poor uk folk! Mind you that he is in a CF pre made made me lol.

So troll maybe you not all that good at trolling and should troll that little bit harder? Idk net trolls these days are not what they were...

Or maybe he is noob? You need suspiciously good avatar to make you 1337!? You don't look leet.

I think I confused myself and you at the same time.

So can I co u?

DeletedUser

I may be from .net, but I didn't troll. The fact still remains that this is my first world on .uk and there is things that differ from the two, like the difference in scripts and possible other things that is not included in .net :)

DeletedUser11971

Or maybe he is noob? You need suspiciously good avatar to make you 1337!? You don't look leet.

I think I confused myself and you at the same time.

So can I co u?

I know I'm not leet :icon_redface:

Still a good avatar is unlikely for someone new to TW no?!

Still confusion is a feeling I think you know well so please do carry on and don't let us stop such an uber net player such as yourself from showing us noobs hows it done.

I await your next missive with eager anticipation :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8219

I may be from .net, but I didn't troll. The fact still remains that this is my first world on .uk and there is things that differ from the two, like the difference in scripts and possible other things that is not included in .net :)

List of approved scripts
There is also often night bonus (100% increased defensive power between certain hours, specified in the world settings)
Other than that the only differences are that every world has premium features and that a lot less people join the worlds than in .net

DeletedUser12303

List of approved scripts
There is also often night bonus (100% increased defensive power between certain hours, specified in the world settings)
Other than that the only differences are that every world has premium features and that a lot less people join the worlds than in .net

lol what a noob. its not our firsat uk world just troll alias' we both trolls.

DeletedUser9598

Im gonna go out on a limb here and predict CFs premade has at least 1 leaver inside the first week