Flags

DeletedUser6503

As Dekiller337 as requested here is a thread for flags.

Even though I read, I tend not to post on the externals, but I do have many questions especially with our new introduction of Flags.

First question of mine is to do with the population flag. If I increase my population with a flag and then swap it, can I use that extra population I have created once the population has been exchanged?

DeletedUser4753

Not 100% sure but imagine it will work the same as when you have maxed farm full of troops and your farm gets catted, you still have your troops but your population is way over the limit, in practise its not always that bad, but can be dangerous if wall gets demo'd or on this world your farm, as you would have to suiced your troops to get the wall and farm back up, or the same as you wouldnt be able to recruit enough troops to snipe if that was your only option and no others were available.

Usually your probably gonna be fine and have the benefit of extra troops, but can bite your ass if you lose farm or wall, especially farm, cuz that means you can't defend the vill, and need to kill off troops to even get the farm back up again.

DeletedUser11204

As Dekiller337 as requested here is a thread for flags.

Even though I read, I tend not to post on the externals, but I do have many questions especially with our new introduction of Flags.

First question of mine is to do with the population flag. If I increase my population with a flag and then swap it, can I use that extra population I have created once the population has been exchanged?

I am fairly certain that this is the case, but you would have to mail the moderators about that - if you do tell us :)

DeletedUser11237

If you have a pop flag in and you have a population of over 24000(or whatever your farm limit is) you will be unable to switch out the flag until your population has gone below your farms maximum capacity

DeletedUser11204

If you have a pop flag in and you have a population of over 24000(or whatever your farm limit is) you will be unable to switch out the flag until your population has gone below your farms maximum capacity
So that means you get 2.4k kamikaze troops!! Wicked! Always wanted to have troops who I can then deny the existence of :D

DeletedUser4753

That does change the usefulness of it, much more risk involved using the pop flag.

DeletedUser

how do you upgrade them? it says combined 3 flags of the same type? i only can have one on every 24 hours?

DeletedUser8755

if you have three you can click it and it will upgrade

DeletedUser4753

I wonder how it determines you get flags, im mean its not like you get given all the level 1's, then all the level 2's

However it does seem to readily award level 1-3 flags often. 4-5 more rarely and who knows about the higher levels.
So is it like a biased randomness, is it effected by what flags you have, do higher oda flag awards give higher flags?

DeletedUser7868

I wonder how it determines you get flags, im mean its not like you get given all the level 1's, then all the level 2's

However it does seem to readily award level 1-3 flags often. 4-5 more rarely and who knows about the higher levels.
So is it like a biased randomness, is it effected by what flags you have, do higher oda flag awards give higher flags?

i have wondered same thing my od is quite high and all i get is level 2 flags , so maybe it does go on this because to start with all i got was level 1

DeletedUser11204

What mokomaj said is correct the higher the award the better the flag. The upper limit is a level 5 flag. My presumption is that some awards are harder than others such as the rankings award, this you would get a higher flag for that than you would when getting lets say 100 friends!

DeletedUser4753

I beg to differ, id struggle to find 100 people who can stand me let alone friends :D

Im unsure of the correlation, i think awards give random awards but levels have chances. ie you get any award it give you 5 % chance level 5 15% chance level 4 etc.

i guess you need to grab load of any level flags and level them up yourself.

Cheetah mentioned a very clever tactic regarding this.

DeletedUser4753

that it is dekiller, so how about i share some luck flags with you, and you share some recruit speed flags with me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Forgive me for asking (I'm sure others will have elsewhere), but is there any value whatsoever in the luck flags?

DeletedUser4753

Imo opinion, no

I've yet to do the exact maths to compare it with the attack and defense flags however it's blatantly obvios
Luck is purely random with equally bad a d good scenarios, and as it's random on average you are not any better or worse off due to luck
The luck flag merely brings the result closer to zero, considering luck already equals out the flag serves next to no benefit

The attack flag however is a a pure addition to the battles result
Luck or non the attack flag only adds value, as opposed to the luck flag which purely acts as a balance of luck, which as already examined balances itself.

DeletedUser2918

quick question to the community re Def flags

if you're supporting someone. Will your troops get a defence bonus only if your tribesmates village has a 'defence flag' enabled?
or is it that their home village needs to have the defence flag enabled?

im guessing that it has to be the village they're in rather than the village they are from (much like church cover). But still unsure...

DeletedUser11204

On a broader note to what you just said, Does anyone know of or have an in detail guide to the flags?