Flags

DeletedUser4753

Im pretty sure its the flag on the village which calculates for all the defending troops, like you said, like churchs

DeletedUser

...or smithy tech levels. It must be - look at the simulator.

DeletedUser

Out of interest, what's the highest flag anyone has yet? I got a green quite early on but nothing past a yellow since. Anybody have any really big ones?

DeletedUser11204

Present

.net but think its the same Clicky

From what I have understood, while talking to other players, the highest flag given out is a level 5 flag, I may be wrong on that, or that may just be on the UK servers!

DeletedUser

From what I have understood, while talking to other players, the highest flag given out is a level 5 flag, I may be wrong on that, or that may just be on the UK servers!

Ummmm yeh it shows in that clicky what flag levels you are rewarded with for what thing. Level 5 flag being the single highest flag you can earn which is generated by achieving a level 4 award.... So im not sure what your point is as the informationin the clicky answers your question....

If you want to really manage your flags, then this will help.

I suggest anyone reads the first clicky properly b4 reading this one tho ;)

Clicky

DeletedUser11204

Ummmm yeh it shows in that clicky what flag levels you are rewarded with for what thing. Level 5 flag being the single highest flag you can earn which is generated by achieving a level 4 award.... So im not sure what your point is as the informationin the clicky answers your question....

If you want to really manage your flags, then this will help.

I suggest anyone reads the first clicky properly b4 reading this one tho ;)

Clicky

I understand and I think it was just because I had misread something - bear in mind I did read it fully!

DeletedUser11396

Does anyone know how to get the 'resource production' flags?

Thanks for the help.

DeletedUser4342

its all the same, its just random luck on what flag you get..

DeletedUser4753

The flags you get are random, if you wanted specifically resourse production flags you could trade with someone in your tribe.

DeletedUser

if you use a haul flag, does the farm assistant "C" button take this into account?

DeletedUser4753

Found a problem, you cannot swap out population flags for greater ones, i fired a population boosted nuke and suicided into a stack, so after swapping to speedy recruit flag i had my largest population flag back, so figured why not put said flag on a different nuke village, so i elected for one that already had a 4% pop boost on, however as i had already exceed 24k i could not swap the 4% for a larger pop flag, surely if i am increasing the population via a new flag shouldn't be a problem :/