fmthemaster's Keypress

RedAlert

Script Moderator
Reaction score
JavaScript:
javascript:
var url=document.URL;
if(url.indexOf('screen=am_farm')==-1||keyPressRunning)
{
var url = window.location.search.replace("?","")
var linkParts =url.split("&");
var sitterPart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("t=")!=-1)
var villagePart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("village=")!=-1)
var newURL = window.location.pathname +"?" + sitterPart.concat(villagePart,["screen=am_farm"]).join("&");
window.open(newURL, "_self")
throw("going to LA");
}
var keyPressRunning;

$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/cc262814e19c35edb262a485f5bd2e3d/raw/keypress_faster.js');

Dear sirs,

I bring to your attention a slightly tweaked version of Keypress by Crimsoni.

I simply took the script and made it slightly faster so that it sends 4.9 attacks per second as 4.5 in the original script. I also introduced some tweaks so that it would be faster to load and less invasive. Furthermore, I added the feature of going directly to Loot Assistant if called from outside of it. This changes might seem minor, but they are very relevant if one is willing to compete with automated farm scripts, as several of them send 5 attacks per second.

The modifications include a preamble to the script that redirects you to the loot assistant page if you are not currently there, and more importantly, I tweaked it so that it is slightly faster. Keypress had a bug where it would only send ~4.5 attacks per second. This version will send 4.9 attacks per second, very close to the limit imposed by tribal wars. This may not seem very relevant, but it is extremely important for speed users. I have seen several illegal scripts that replicated this feature, gaining an edge on legal players. Approving this script, will even the field

Best wishes,
Filipe

.net thread

RedAlert

Script Moderator
Reaction score
Doesn't do anything for me. Not loading at all.
Just tested this out to make sure.

The script works okay.

Check on another browser, or in incognito.

If you have extensions active, disable or remove them.
If you are using VPN, stop using it, etc.

So do these checks, if after all checks the script still does not work then there could be some issue with the script (even though on my end it works and afaik there hasnt been any report that the script does not work).

deepanshuchg

Reaction score
Figured out the issue, I copied the whole thing from the quote which included the keyword 'Javascript' twice.

You should probably edit out the first "Javascript:" out of the quote.