Fonts in-game

DeletedUser

Hi,

I would like to know how you use different fonts in game to use in my tribal/personal description.

I spoke to someone before but I forgot. All I remember it was like a typewriter font and I was wondering if you can help me with what code to use for that.

DeletedUser4083

You can change the font size and colour, but not the actual font. Changing the font is only an available option here on the external forums.

DeletedUser

I thought you can get fonts. I do remember but it was around a year ago. I still see it on other people's profiles. Could you investigate it?

DeletedUser

I thought you can get fonts. I do remember but it was around a year ago. I still see it on other people's profiles. Could you investigate it?

The font you may see on other peoples profile, the 'typewriter font', can be obtained by placing your text inside the [ code][/code] tags on your profile. The use of these tags will also make all the characters the same size, allowing for the use of ASCII art.

DeletedUser

Thanks dude :) Wierd that a Mod said it wasn't possible :p

DeletedUser4083

I was going based upon personal experience, and considering that I have never used ASCII art or code tags in my personal and tribe profiles I did not believe it to be possible to use custom fonts in-game. Thanks to Admiral even I am now enlightened :)

DeletedUser3312

You suck :p

But yh even I didn't know. Ty Admiral you saved the day!