Football (soccer) Discussion.

DeletedUser

This threads just for anything Football related.

I support Manchester United (I am not a glory supporter, my granddad use to live in Manchester and supported them) and Yeovil Town because they're my local team now.

In terms of United I think we have a strong chance of winning the league (like every year), I think Giggs is playing the best football of his career atm and its nice to see Rooney given a proper strikers role this season. However I still think we're going to need a replacement for Van de Sarr when he retires, not been too convinced by Foster atm.

With Yeovil, currently sitting mid table atm. Nice to see us on a 3 match winning streak. If we could sneak into the playoffs at the end of the season that would be great. I think our defence this year has improved vastly as well, few nice signings by Skivo in the summer to thank for that. All we're missing is a strike partner for Obika and we're set. Hopefully in the Jan sale?

DeletedUser

I'm not really into football... at all. My brother is a liverpool fan though. Motorsport myself ;)

DeletedUser

Liverpool Fan here. I laughed at how we booed Michael Owen when he came on, and then took him out :lol: 2-0