For leon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What nooby attackers.

Leon was using a sword, they should clearly have sent light cavalry instead of axes.

DeletedUser3312

A good read, but clearly someone has Waay to much time on their hands xD.

DeletedUser7446

Very good, a shame there isn't a tribe with a similar ethos in K45.

DeletedUser

Too long? BS. That's just your ADD talking.

People constantly trying to shorten everything to a minimalist amount is why most PnP is awful compared to what it was years ago.

:icon_cry: You're talking to the king of products too long nobody will ever read...lrn2sarchasm!

DeletedUser

Fraid I can't take credit for this. This is the story from the original LEON! back in world 36 on .net.

Its members being:
dctrout, killion, pcconqueror, petnquaranlor, muldeh, glempf, lardingd, Nauzhror (took over my acct), opheliaduder, xyziz.

So although we only have me and nauzhror (+ xyziz in the chat) from there, we decided this world we would make somewhat of a remake of it, though different members we still honour the spirit of LEON! and we have a low member count. :)

Thought I'd seen it before but as I was reading through it I started to think it was about Wally , joining the forces n all ...

and lol at Willo of all people saying its too long :lol:

<3

DeletedUser7494

Haha This made me lol [:
Good job whoever did right and it thanks for giving us the background on LEON! xD

DeletedUser

why dont you call yourselfs one boob and have moob as your tag

DeletedUser

Did you notice tht on the statue he has no right hand side boob and in the end pic he has no left hand side boob.

How very strange ^^

DeletedUser

This Leon seems like a pretty cool guy, he afraid of nothin.

DeletedUser7450

Heh...
9 out of the top ten players are Leon!/Ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.