forum speed

Nauzhror

Reaction score
The "old school" kids will understand it.

Well, damn, does this mean I'm old-school now? I am, used to being the newbie in my "circle" (since I didn't start playing until World numbers had two digits on .net unlike the rest of my group).

DeletedUser269

I would guess so then :lol: Well Im quiet shocked that I joined the game before you, at least you know more :)

DeletedUser

Geschlossen is German for closed. Years ago on .net the staff were too lazy to change the locked icon on the forums from the original German. It became a thing from there. I just decided to use that whenever I lock a thread, for old times sake.

DeletedUser

Geschlossen is German for closed. Years ago on .net the staff were too lazy to change the locked icon on the forums from the original German. It became a thing from there. I just decided to use that whenever I lock a thread, for old times sake.

I remember this.

It actually helped me in my GCSE German lesson once. :p

DeletedUser9006

I wasn't around then I don't think, but I heard it was not translated from German when everything else was and when it was fixed the forum users complained and wanted the German back and it was reintroduced. In fact it remained until the recent forum update, if I remember correctly.

Surprised no-ones complained about it there tbh lol.

Found this :

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthr...ossen-instead-of-locked&highlight=Geschlossen

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser269

I think I should, everyone knows lisa likes to post over several lines.