FREE Speech

• Thread starter DeletedUser6951
  • Start date

DeletedUser6951

Good evening World 1.

My name is Wugster co-duke of the FREE tribe. (You've never heard of us? - I really don't care)

Our tribe is a collection of mates who play more socially than anything else - I understand that's strange but we do realise we're part of the minority who do know that this isn't a career, life substitute or the sole reason for living.

Our policy is not to post in the main forum but we felt in necessary to break our policy for one time only.

We have suddenly become very popular, everyone wants to be our friend. RK, Aragon, Flux, TFA, Fire etc, etc. Everyone wants us to band together and fight W1N. We thought we'd answer the queries once and for all.

1. RK/Aragon - our old enemies :) Aragon I have little problem with, good players and good leadership but you have one major problem, you attached yourself to RK. RK - you want to be friends? Maybe if you hadn't broken two ceasefires in the space of a week we may want something to do with you. Oh and our members can't noble in your area while you actively recruit in ours and support players we are trying to noble - I don't think so.

2. Flux - It's hard to form a working relationship when your duke ignores our diplomats. Oh and please stop trying to recruit me - poaching players is not good for diplomatic relations.

3. TFA - is that the right name? It's been about an hour so that may be out of date or at least a new splinter group may have formed. We've been allied a while. Interesting fact - did you know you nobled almost as many of our villages as our enemies Aragon have - WHILE IN AN ALLIANCE. Some friend. You treated us with total contempt until you thought you may need us. Forget it.

4. FIRE - I don't know much about you but you're probably jerks as well.

That brings me to W1N. I like W1N - at least they're honest, they don't like us but don't pretend that they want to do anything else to us in the long term but take our villages. We're just a bit further down the list than the others.

Let me finish of this long rambling speech so you guys have a chance to troll and flame this thread - have fun with it we won't respond.

Here it is - our diplomatic status - WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES IF ATTACKED BUT WILL NOT INVOLVE OURSELVES IN ANY WAR BETWEEN ANY TRIBES LISTED ABOVE.

Enjoying your trolling and flaming - personally I've got a life

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Given the fact I've taken over 30 attacks from you lot since clearing and demolishing one of your players villages 2 days ago, and not even had my wall knocked down a level, I don't think you will be missed much :)

And to say;

when you've just typed this essay, is rather ironically amusing.

DeletedUser

comments in red

Good evening World 1.

My name is Wugster co-duke of the FREE tribe. (You've never heard of us? - I really don't care)

u say u dont care and expect the forum trolls to read and waste their empty time , well kk , being a troll and willing to poke holes ill agree to continue . :icon_razz:

Our tribe is a collection of mates who play more socially than anything else - I understand that's strange but we do realise we're part of the minority who do know that this isn't a career, life substitute or the sole reason for living.

its a game , u should play to win , otherwise its a waste of time. if its just abt having fun and making friends , im sure there are many less challenging games out there.

Our policy is not to post in the main forum but we felt in necessary to break our policy for one time only.

We have suddenly become very popular, everyone wants to be our friend. RK, Aragon, Flux, TFA, Fire etc, etc. Everyone wants us to band together and fight W1N. We thought we'd answer the queries once and for all.

oh this should be interresting :lol:

1. RK/Aragon - our old enemies :) Aragon I have little problem with, good players and good leadership but you have one major problem, you attached yourself to RK. RK - you want to be friends? Maybe if you hadn't broken two ceasefires in the space of a week we may want something to do with you. Oh and our members can't noble in your area while you actively recruit in ours and support players we are trying to noble - I don't think so.

2. Flux - It's hard to form a working relationship when your duke actively ridicules one of our dukes and ignores our diplomats. Oh and please stop trying to recruit me - if your duke talks to people with as much disrespect as he showed me then I'm surprised you have any members.

3. TFA - is that the right name? It's been about an hour so that may be out of date or at least a new splinter group may have formed. We've been allied a while. Interesting fact - did you know you nobled almost as many of our villages as our enemies Aragon have - WHILE IN AN ALLIANCE. Some friend. You treated us with total contempt until you thought you may need us. Forget it.

That brings me to W1N. I like W1N - at least they're honest, they don't like us but don't pretend that they want to do anything else to us in the long term but take our villages. We're just a bit further down the list than the others.

yes we are just wonderful and cuddly

Let me finish of this long rambling speech so you guys have a chance to troll and flame this thread - have fun with it we won't respond.

Here it is - our diplomatic status - WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES IF ATTACKED BUT WILL NOT INVOLVE OURSELVES IN ANY WAR BETWEEN ANY TRIBES LISTED ABOVE.

uhh who is left in ur side of town ? who are u gonna attack... thats the question, only barbs comes to mind.

i dont have one

well this will sure be an interesting thread to watch , thx for the post, im eager to see how every tribe u mention are gonna try and deny or flame u for it or prove that ur wrong... but eh , guess this is somewhat true , if u can back them up with mails otherwise its just hollywood entertainment.

cheers and good luck:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our yes Freedom of speech. However I believe this comment is slander;

RK - you want to be friends? Maybe if you hadn't broken two ceasefires in the space of a week we may want something to do with you. Oh and our members can't noble in your area while you actively recruit in ours and support players we are trying to noble - I don't think so.

We weren't in a cease fire. You can request a cease fire, but of there is no response don't assume we're in one :icon_biggrin: We like to attack.

DeletedUser

Have you not destroyed the point in playing?
Your meant to make relations with some close Tribes whilst fighting your life out with enemies.
Your not meant to sit there and say, we don't like anyone except the big guys, we won't ally with the people we hate.

what is the point in this though?
Is it just to say, we don't like any Tribes and want to be left alone to our barb Nobling techniques until W1N come and Noble all of you?

If so, then the end is near, very near :)

DeletedUser

Hmmmm a bit presumptive i feel. I don't appreciate any of my tribesmen being called jerks either.. esp when u guys take in refugees from apoc...

Sounds a lil bitter to me..

DeletedUser

pointless thread.
Just looks like your trying to show w1n you wont attack them and hope they won't attack back, good luck with that.

DeletedUser

pointless thread.
Just looks like your trying to show w1n you wont attack them and hope they won't attack back, good luck with that.

Lol, that should be funny...

I think W1N might be getting a little hungry and might need a snack. lol.
I personally doubt they'll leave you alone, you never know though...

DeletedUser

I say well said Wugster!

And not everyone in W1N doesn't like you. I know that your tribe and members of our tribe have worked together in the past against a common foe, even if they were under different flags at the time. Others in W1N just want to dominate certain K's which happens to be the one you mostly occupy.

At least you have the balls to stand up and say what's on your mind Wugster.

Here comes the flames.

D

DeletedUser

If you are using it to play more socially why is this less of a life substitute than those who play it competitively? Backwards logic surely?

Whilst your comment towards FIRE was disrespectful, at the same time being rude to the wider community with your
"Enjoying your trolling and flaming - personally I've got a life".

What was the purpose of this thread other than to insult others?

DeletedUser

So:
A) Isn't this thread against the rules.
B) Why is anyone praising him for it?

DeletedUser

So:
B) Why is anyone praising him for it?

A) If it was against the rules then I would imagine a forum administrator would have stepped in. That hasn't happened.
B) NC

DeletedUser

So:

Rules said:
You may use tactics to provoke your opponents in terms of ‘Politics & Propaganda’ as long as it stays game-based. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum or in any ‘other’ private format. Please make sure that all insults or “flames” are strictly game-related. Any Real Life (RL) related insults will be strictly punished.

Depends how it is construed by Moderators. Imo, the last line is clearly a RL related insult. But we shall see.

DeletedUser

Well I don't like people saying I have no life because I play a game, is it possible to take rep away from people?

DeletedUser2918

come on guys chill out!! lol

I found that any insults that were in the post amusing more than anything.....and i assume that this was part of the intent behind those words. I personally dont find anything insulting in those words - i also have a life....and some free-time.....and am not embarassed about how i choose to fill that free-time.

And lets face it - wugster only really insulted the trollers and the flamers...not everyone who plays this game.

But lets get back on topic - personally i liked the post. It gave an insight into one of the smaller tribes, and the diplomacy thats occuring up in that quarter. It put forward into the light of day some of the behind the scenes stuff that quite a lot of people have argued has been the death of the forums on UK1. I'm guessing some of the tribes mentioned are shuffling their feet a little at the moment and trying not to get noticed....although i believe ODA declared on Flux today - so their participation in an 'anti-w1n alliance' may be short lived ;-)

DeletedUser

We surrender immediately

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
419 -ODA- 126 126

DeletedUser

Morale is: Free speech should not be allowed by everyone :|

Sorry, couldn't resist >.<