FREE Speech

• Thread starter DeletedUser6951
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Nice to see them do it properly and atleast mail the duke...why no pnp aswell, how disappointing :icon_cry:

DeletedUser7187

Wow nice speech lol, well i guess you said what you had to say

DeletedUser

Yeah, it was pretty dirty to declare without an ounce of respect and atleast tell us they declared, oh well, noobs will be noobs ^_^

DeletedUser2278

Comments in green

Good evening World 1.

My name is Wugster co-duke of the FREE tribe. (You've never heard of us? - I really don't care)

A bit arogant aren't you?

Our tribe is a collection of mates who play more socially than anything else - I understand that's strange but we do realise we're part of the minority who do know that this isn't a career, life substitute or the sole reason for living.

Then why do u still play ?quit the game ;is a game of wars and strategy ,u can make friendships on the side line if u want

Our policy is not to post in the main forum but we felt in necessary to break our policy for one time only.

Why is that ? U felt threaten or just wanted to mock as much ppl as u could?

We have suddenly become very popular, everyone wants to be our friend. RK, Aragon, Flux, TFA, Fire etc, etc. Everyone wants us to band together and fight W1N. We thought we'd answer the queries once and for all.

Thru this post,u have make them all enemies,u are a good diplomate and duke ...(not)

1. RK/Aragon - our old enemies :) Aragon I have little problem with, good players and good leadership but you have one major problem, you attached yourself to RK. RK - you want to be friends? Maybe if you hadn't broken two ceasefires in the space of a week we may want something to do with you. Oh and our members can't noble in your area while you actively recruit in ours and support players we are trying to noble - I don't think so.

2. Flux - It's hard to form a working relationship when your duke ignores our diplomats. Oh and please stop trying to recruit me - poaching players is not good for diplomatic relations.

3. TFA - is that the right name? It's been about an hour so that may be out of date or at least a new splinter group may have formed. We've been allied a while. Interesting fact - did you know you nobled almost as many of our villages as our enemies Aragon have - WHILE IN AN ALLIANCE. Some friend. You treated us with total contempt until you thought you may need us. Forget it.

4. FIRE - I don't know much about you but you're probably jerks as well.

That brings me to W1N. I like W1N - at least they're honest, they don't like us but don't pretend that they want to do anything else to us in the long term but take our villages. We're just a bit further down the list than the others.

So they put an eye on ur tribe and now u try to thwart them to other big tribes?Guess what ?U did not succeed,they are still coming for ur tribe villages

Let me finish of this long rambling speech so you guys have a chance to troll and flame this thread - have fun with it we won't respond.

:icon_cry: not

Here it is - our diplomatic status - WE WILL DEFEND OURSELVES IF ATTACKED BUT WILL NOT INVOLVE OURSELVES IN ANY WAR BETWEEN ANY TRIBES LISTED ABOVE.

Enjoying your trolling and flaming - personally I've got a life

If u have a life go back at it and let us with TW
most of the ppl on this forum are working in jobs ,so what u said on the last line is a bit insulting

DeletedUser

Personally I didn't feel insulted or offended, I must be missing something. I have read far worse general insults on this forum before, but maybe because they were made by people from the "better tribes", nobody complained.

DeletedUser

I think its funny, and i might start trolling because i already have a life and might want 2 :D

DeletedUser

i thought it a nice and honest response to all the people asking FREE for help with clear reasons why Wugster trusts and respects W1N more than them and why he will not be helping. Justified or not in the history I care not. I know the honesty and discipline within W1N well so know that part will be true.

If you have taken offence against the suggestion that some might be taking the game a bit seriously and having no life then the comment clearly found it's intended reader. It's good advice - the game is addictive and there is no prize at the end so don't let it ruin your life.

People play this game for different reasons and with different values and levels of commitment. Low levels of commitment and not keeping up with the Jones' does not mean you are a loser in life any more than high levels do and being a banker. The same applies to getting rimmed in the game. It's the attitude you have to getting attacked and beaten that differs between people. It is going to happen at some point no matter who it is attacking you. The only questions are actually when, by whom and the important one - how you feel about it.

Say for example FREE accepted the 'fight the good fight' call and the 'for the global good' approach. They then commit all to attacking and do well, or not, whatever. Good, brave, honest and to be respected. The problem though is that although many of their new comrades in arms might do the same, one or two might not commit as much or at all. If they don't they leave themselves in a much better position than FREE who are now easy targets. Alternatively an old ally chooses that moment to expand in a different direction having previously stayed out of the war. If they decide to take advantage as well FREE would be screwed, just faster and in a way they feel bad about.

Part of the reason W1N and CHE came together rather than warring against each other has been because they have had respectful, honest and trusted leaders from the start. They have earned this from their own tribe, from other tribes and from each other. A lot of the tribe have been in high positions in other tribes. If you can't trust your leaders and no-one else trusts them why commit for them?

Ask yourself if your leader is the first or last to send their attacks? Do you see any evidence of it? Are they in fact just committing you for their own self promotion whether consciously or not? Can you trust your leaders decisions and his trust in others?

In my view this is a sensible and honest speech, one that raises some interesting points notably that you have to earn respect and trust and that if you throw excrement inevitably some of it will leave a stink on you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In my view this is a sensible and honest speech, one that raises some interesting points notably that you have to earn respect and trust and that if you throw excrement inevitably some of it will leave a stink on you.

sensible and honest to just call FIRE jerks even though he knows nothing about them... ok then ^^

DeletedUser589

WOW!!!! Great post, Fantastic post!!! I actually loved it. It was complete truth and no bs. He wasn't trying to be a smart/wise guy trying to add a psychological spin on anything. He wasnt trying to debate logic or trying to be the bigger man. This guy just came on and said it how it is and I loved him for it.
Personally I dont care that he practically insulted the entire external readership, I think a lot of the time most of us do need to remember that we started playing this for the laughs.

But seriously I loved it!!! Please come back and post some more in the future!!