Fri- Oh no wait... Basically, we're gone... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well, after a little deliberation and a nudge in the right direction Fri iLove are no more. I don't know why this deserves it's own thread, well OK it doesn't but seeing as it had a lot of hopes hanging on it, I just wanted to let those hopes down in style. :icon_biggrin:

We lasted a grand total of 2 weeks. Which I am very disappointed about, definitely hoped to stay a bit longer than that, maybe even to nobles? But no, cut short... :icon_cry:

Well, it's goodbye from Blik Frick, and hi to MH Blik, which really just doesn't have the same ring to it I'm afraid...

Much <3 to the Frick exploitation team, may your work continued untarnished.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess i can say that it was an ideal merge both tribes have active exp members and its better to work as one tribe with the tribe limit on this world to have a greater chance of being around. I belivie the merge was/is successfull and will be ideal for the future.

All the best

LD

DeletedUser

sad to see us go. i liked the name. Guess being a pre-made is no gaurentee of lasting more then two weeks.

DeletedUser6720

I'm sad. I liked the name. Metalheads just isn't as cool.

DeletedUser

I know Frick! was a good name :icon_wink: :icon_razz: XD

Well I hope you guys do well in MH ^^

DeletedUser1410

I guess i can say that it was an ideal merge both tribes have active exp members and its better to work as one tribe with the tribe limit on this world to have a greater chance of being around. I belivie the merge was/is successfull and will be ideal for the future.

All the best

LD

I did not see this lol
Sorry old bean :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

[clt]Wasn't expecting that! But looking at the MH line up now... all i can say is its a completely different tribe now to the MH i saw in W3.

Not too often u see the teachers join the student's tribe.[/clt]

DeletedUser

Oh for fudge cake! I loved Frick.

. . . wait, am I allowed to say that?

Kilroy

DeletedUser

lol I don't think Metalheads is a cool name either... If it has to have something to do with music it should be Rapheads :(
We really need an other name

DeletedUser

:icon_wink:

Do we need to go through this again. Your an arrogant twit and you will fail!

Just cos he's an arrogant twit , doesn't mean he'll fail ... :lol:

oops , I mean he is so not an arrogant twit !!! :icon_redface: :icon_rolleyes:

<3

DeletedUser

Sorry, whats that, YOUR tribe failed? not mine.

I think of it as permanent residence relocation rather than failure. Failure would all of us being farmed and later nobled. If you like to think rank 1 as fail, you have a very skeptical view of the world. Or just arrogance. Have I mentioned that before? :S

Status
Not open for further replies.