Friends on map ????

DeletedUser

I dunno if it's always been there but for some reason my friends are showing up on the TW map and it's screwing with my colour locations. I don't need to know where my friends are, nobody does, how do I turn it off?

DeletedUser12806

Good question I was wondering the same thing looked in the settings and could not find anything to turn it off. Not sure if you can.

DeletedUser5582

I dunno if it's always been there but for some reason my friends are showing up on the TW map and it's screwing with my colour locations. I don't need to know where my friends are, nobody does, how do I turn it off?

Its a new feature and the option to turn it off I think will appear in the next update. You can get round it by highlighting the tribe your friends are in and making them all a new colour.

Was a weird update to spring on us all. If it makes you feel better I only have 2 friends.

Cries

DeletedUser

Its a new feature and the option to turn it off I think will appear in the next update. You can get round it by highlighting the tribe your friends are in and making them all a new colour.

Was a weird update to spring on us all. If it makes you feel better I only have 2 friends.

Cries

It does make me feel better, thankyou Jo.

DeletedUser

I had a friend once...just once.. cost me much more than 30pp :)

DeletedUser3371

They usually do but there are also some fringe benefits to off set that ... well, unless it is Matt we are talking about.:icon_twisted: