Full Package?

DeletedUser4753

That's right uk13 I have made a thread purely to discuss the full package of 28000/30000/25000.
Yea I lied though I do think it should cost more clay, way too much of it ;)

Anyway.

What I'm talking about is who is the best player on w13 as a package?
I'm a firm believer that ranks don't even tell half the story so perhaps the rank 1 bazza the brave isnt the obvious answer.

If we are rating a player on important factors such as attacking ability/defending ability/ability to grow/activity/loyalty

For example on that basis I would not put bazza at the top, others possible would.

So yea going on that basis who is the best full package player/account On w13?

Please say who and why. Doesn't have to be a famous player nor do they have to be top 20. As long as your reasoning is valid

For me I think SteamTRAIN has a very good argument for it.

Growth is unparalleled. Start date for size is rediculas
Has shown he is a loyal player from w1
Attacking and defending has proved him self on w1 and again for size impressive stats.
And to grow like he has even if he knew start up like the back of his hand has to match with activity to achieve what he has.

This fella and xlapa are deffinitly tmn's greatest assets.

Imo this is closely followed by celestial 1 of xprd, after learning the drivers identity I'm scared of what they could achieve, in ability they are evenly matched steamTRAIN just nicks its due to the rocket growth.

A handful of players could slot in tightly under these 2 accounts. And without being biased the new boy in owned might be In contention given a few month.

But atm think thee forementioned is the best player as a package.

DeletedUser

no mention of me ;( lol

for me my friend olo7 is the total package, great leader. Good growth and always willing AND first to send troops. D and O.

steamtrain is also good, back in the days of stutzy the guy is aggressive and great growth.

DeletedUser4753

Sorry gumanyone your a close....,. 245th! :D

Only know you from w13 pal I think but I know the two accounts mentioned a lil better :)

DeletedUser

i know lol was only being silly am no where near the full P lol.

DeletedUser4753

Haha I'd put myself in the mix but am a lazy farmer and can't boast loyalty with all these public tribe applications :0

DeletedUser11220

I think i have done better than SteamTRAIN as a solo player

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11245

For me I think SteamTRAIN has a very good argument for it.

Growth is unparalleled. Start date for size is rediculas
Has shown he is a loyal player from w1
Attacking and defending has proved him self on w1 and again for size impressive stats.
And to grow like he has even if he knew start up like the back of his hand has to match with activity to achieve what he has.

i like steam but can't agree considering i am a noob and i started later and was beating him till he took 5 villas in internals
Haphaz joined later and in my eyes is alot better and beer i think Steam is solo plus he has done better in my eyes

DeletedUser4753

So who would you guys rate???

I say steamTrain as a package btw, not just pure growth.

DeletedUser11245

HapHaz was the co of the winner of world one is now pretty amazing in growth ODA a nd knows how to play

DeletedUser4753

Cmon you inactive peeps thiers no rules against biasedness ;)

DeletedUser1942

Well, i am very honoured and flattered, thank you very much.
I wouldnt put myself in the bracket of complete package, but am happy for others to put me there :)

For me, the complete package would have to be Go3mon of XpRd.

The noble rate early on was truly amazing, most were from decent targets also. The account benefitted from having great targets pretty much all around, but the ability and commitment still needed to be there to get the job done, and continue making the area there own. The account still also finds itself in a great position to expand - so as a package, i think this player is in a great position to shoot towards the top 20, id even suggest top 10.

DeletedUser4753

Intresting to see a lot of the rated players are late starters.

haphaz
steamTRAIN
Go3mon

all late starters yet fast creeping up on the top boys.

DeletedUser11220

Where am I as a package? So know what i need to improve on

DeletedUser4753

Ok these guys have a lot later start date so their growth maybe better its hard to guage.

Also I know the ability of the players I rate, perhaps you are good but I'm unaware to your skill set or the parameters I set out for the full package.

Perhaps someone who knows you as a player can rate you above others. :)

DeletedUser

For me, and not because he mentioned me but:-

Gumanyone?

Very active.
Experienced on variety of servers.
High level of participation in Operations.
Supports tribe in terms of defense and offense.
Growth is good.
Can be used as Emergency Sitter.
Reliable to the point where he will be online from his hospital bed.
Skilled, and has a tactical brain.

All the above in my opinion make somebody a full package.

DeletedUser4753

+ he puts up with my pathetic humour, that's like a category all on its own, one requires in-depth training over years to squire that attribute :)

DeletedUser11245

Intresting to see a lot of the rated players are late starters.

Go3mon

all late starters yet fast creeping up on the top boys.
didn't think i would get a mention because of my bad luck as of late

DeletedUser11245

And Beer you are very good player only thing is maybe noble a barb
:lol: