Funny attacks and successful defenses

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Underestimated > Arrogance

Not really. The fact you only had 58 axes isn't making you look any less like the trash he accused you of being, it just looks like he actually goes offline from time to time.

Posting a report in which you clear yourself clearing someone else who had far more troops than you doesn't make you look any better.

PS: -Osiris-'s axe count is rubbish if that's all of them...I have a large bit more than he had die.

DeletedUser

Not really. The fact you only had 58 axes isn't making you look any less like the trash he accused you of being, it just looks like he actually goes offline from time to time.

Posting a report in which you clear yourself clearing someone else who had far more troops than you doesn't make you look any better.

PS: -Osiris-'s axe count is rubbish if that's all of them...I have a large bit more than he had die.
Your argument would be valid, if you knew all the facts <3

DeletedUser

This noob tryed clearing me with 48 axes and a pally XD

MasterYour (MasterYours village) attacks XxFortress1xX (508|540)

Sep 01, 2009 13:42:43
The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

6.8%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: MasterYour
Village: MasterYours village (507|540) K55

Quantity: 0 0 48 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 48 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Defender: ShadowAssasin8
Village: XxFortress1xX (508|540) K55
Hidden by the report owner.

So thats where you got your od from...now clear him cause i cba atm :/

DeletedUser

That's umm...yeah... Trying to suicide spears for farm space already? Though, you might want to watch when you post things like that, as that just told everyone that you have no wall.

I didn't log in for five days so I restarted.

DeletedUser3308

Attacker: XXXXX

Village: XXXXX

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
479/480

DeletedUser

Same here :icon_cry:

Espionage

Resources scouted
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
159/160

DeletedUser

Attacker: bbeenn779999
Village: noman land (446|383) K34

Quantity: 163 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

Why o Why did i dodge =[

DeletedUser

he sent them again while i was offline, they hit 8 swords that had built in my village, while everything else was out farming, killed 44 of them ^^

ODD FTW ;)

DeletedUser

[th]Why not revealing your own offense, which wasn't able to farm just to hit some of my swords? :icon_wink:

I didn't block the attack completey, because I didn't think someone would hinder one's growth with making his own farming impossible for 20 hours due to sending his offense at random players. I admit, it was supposed to be a fake. The only thing to regret for me is to lose 4k clay. But actually no-one wanted to buy it, I'm offering clay for ages on the market.[/th]

DeletedUser

Should have built a wall with it ^^

[th] Wall (Level 10)

Should have done your maths. I never would even let one single sword in my village without any wall to protect it. But look at the report, the luck was massively with the attacker. :icon_wink:[/th]