Funny attacks and successful defenses

DeletedUser

I think it would be alright to be envious of the neighbours you have in that area.
With both of you knocking the stuffing out of eachother, they are free to farm you and the area you are now no longer farming.

How many days do you think it's set you back?
The Smithy hits weren't nice by the way.

LA, good luck with the backtime.. and dammit, remember to be back online in time in future! LoL

DeletedUser

I think it would be alright to be envious of the neighbours you have in that area.
With both of you knocking the stuffing out of eachother, they are free to farm you and the area you are now no longer farming.

How many days do you think it's set you back?
The Smithy hits weren't nice by the way.

LA, good luck with the backtime.. and dammit, remember to be back online in time in future! LoL

I'm not particuarly bothered. My co quit and couldnt keep the account very active for the past few days = My account being outgrown. I'm going to coplay another account in my tribe and I thought I might have some fun before just deleting. I cleared the other big-ish player in my 9x9 and instead of clearing the other turtles, I chose LA as my next target as he was farming mah farms
emoticon-0165-muscle.gif

DeletedUser

As much as I understand it, quitting when your coplayer is thinking of building up, is just very, very, cheap.

Aye but I'm gonna consider the other side of the coin that sometimes it's just disheartening to be at step one again. :icon_sad:.

DeletedUser282

As much as I understand it, quitting when your coplayer is thinking of building up, is just very, very, cheap.

Hmm, i quit because I dont want to build back again after he forgot a dodge, if i had messed up the ac**** the quit i wouold understand your point, but with these current circumstances i cannot.

DeletedUser

[la]In all honesty, both our interests were dropping before this point, and I hold no blame to Garg for quitting. :D I've actually been doing subpar in my courses at the moment in no small part due to my return to TW, and welcome any excuse to quit uk3.[/la]

DeletedUser

[la]In all honesty, both our interests were dropping before this point, and I hold no blame to Garg for quitting. :D I've actually been doing subpar in my courses at the moment in no small part due to my return to TW, and welcome any excuse to quit uk3.[/la]

Snap :D.

Oh well, gonna have to learn how to multi-task :icon_razz:.
I'll have to try not to mess up my exams this year with TW too :lol:

DeletedUser

Yikes :D

Incoming troops arrival time
We Play To Win 1:21:42

Edit: While I'm here:

Attacker: kingtomthebadboy
Village: Ready to drop the soap? (504|424) K45

Quantity: 0 0 289 98 184 0 9 38 0
Losses: 0 0 4 0 2 0 0 1 0

Defender: LastApparatus
Village: We Play To Win (496|418) K44

Quantity: 50 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 50 12 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

EspionageResources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 23)
Barracks (Level 15)
Stable (Level 2)
Workshop (Level 2)
Smithy (Level 15)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Timber camp (Level 21)
Clay pit (Level 21)
Iron mine (Level 21)
Farm (Level 25)
Warehouse (Level 21)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Wall (Level 5)

Haul: 3.973 4.536 3.880 12389/17410
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 7 to level 5
Damage by catapults: The Stable has been damaged and downgraded from level9 to level2

DeletedUser

If i was Kingtom I would ask my tribe for a bit of defences and let the guy backtime me :lol:

Deleted User - 695343

Can you build that smithy back up first? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If i was Kingtom I would ask my tribe for a bit of defences and let the guy backtime me :lol:

No point wasting the defence. It was one of the ideas I'd considered if I was going to carry on playing this account. I'd had a few ideas cooked up, most of which probably wouldnt have worked. :lol:

He doesn't appear to the motivation to backtime me now. Just an exchange of catapult waves going back and forth.

DeletedUser

Bumpy.. and...

Attacker: firepuss
Village: .Kush (527|403) K45

Quantity: 0 0 1896 0 584 0 33 33 0
Losses: 0 0 1344 0 414 0 23 23 0

Gotta love these guys :icon_biggrin: SPQR offence was allright.. shame he just wasted it all on a quitting guy .

-RADARR OUT

DeletedUser

You didn't even kill it all?

The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

19.9%
Attacker: big8mop
Village: Undead Gypsys (442|435) K44

Quantity: 1000 0 58 0 39 0 7 0 1
Losses: 1000 0 58 0 39 0 7 0 1

Though to be fair, the village was empty and didn't belong to me when he launched his attack.

DeletedUser

Yikes :D

Incoming troops arrival time
We Play To Win 1:21:42

Edit: While I'm here:

palaceguard

LastApparatus

Not a big deal, your catting someone 1/20 your size.:icon_eek:

Yes, I understand you, or someone cleared him before and made him retsart, congrats on that. Now, he restarted and yet you continue to brag about you clearing him, big Meany. :(

DeletedUser

palaceguard

LastApparatus

Not a big deal, your catting someone 1/20 your size.:icon_eek:

Yes, I understand you, or someone cleared him before and made him retsart, congrats on that. Now, he restarted and yet you continue to brag about you clearing him, big Meany. :(

Look at the date of the post. And maybe a map. :icon_redface:

I think it's quite clear that this is very old :lol: