Future Top 20

• Thread starter Alpha And Omega
  • Start date

DeletedUser

What ideas do you think the top 20 players will possible look like in a weeks time?

DeletedUser1303

Probably the same, but 1 week older and have more panda eye's due to too much caffeine

DeletedUser

Likely be alot more iHate in the top 20 this time next week.

Once the light cav kick in properly then the point spammers in the top 20 will fade away and be over taken by the ones who have LC.

DeletedUser

/\ agree, every one with LC will start to over take those with out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Been watching ihate, a lot of faces I know there, reminds me of WET in the start up on W1, at one point I think w had all the top 10 and 17 of the top 20.

I hope you guys have as much funas we did in the early days.

DeletedUser

Been watching ihate, a lot of faces I know there, reminds me of WET in the start up on W1, at one point I think w had all the top 10 and 17 of the top 20.

I hope you guys have as much funas we did in the early days.

WET?! :|

You mean w1n, right? >.<

Thats right if you mean them, exept that not everyone in the top 10
was from w1n, it was 7 (not making much of a difference but~) :|

I cant remember any top 20 persons from wet early, i cant remember anyone at all actually >.>

Your joking around, mix things or claim things that never happened? o.o

DeletedUser

WET?! :|

You mean w1n, right? >.<

Thats right if you mean them, exept that not everyone in the top 10 was from w1n, it was 7 (not making much of a difference but~) :|

I cant remember any top 20 persons from wet early, i cant remember anyone at all actually >.>

Your joking around, mix things or claim things that never happened? o.o

Nope, I'm not mixing things up, I'm talking about the very early days of WET

mind you I'm only talking in terms of our start up continent

DeletedUser

Nope, I'm not mixing things up, I'm talking about the very early days of WET

HELP! I dont know if hes joking around/sarcasm or if hes actually serious! >.<

gift_06-1.gif

>.<

Ohhhh :|

Thats not unquie :/

DeletedUser

gift_06-1.gif

>.<

Ohhhh :|

the perils of hitting send before finishing a post,:icon_redface: you replied before I had chance to edit it ................. sorry:lol:

DeletedUser

1: absinthe
2: Nauz and Tasha
3: Hefty
4: destination
5: Necrosjef
6: somebody else from iHate.

Get my drift?

DeletedUser

Frick! will do well, not alot of competition for them in their area and they have some pretty good players in there.

DeletedUser

I'll probably only be in top 50... irl is restricting my play time.

DeletedUser

The early days of WET were pretty epic, taking on tribes from the top ten and winning with ease. We became top of our K with about 15 members.

Not meaning to boast of course... :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'm sure there will be a bunch of iHate players up there, maybe 1 or 2 Frick! players and perhaps a couple of Lost players if they're playing seriously. Probably 2 or 3 others up there as well.

The early days of WET were pretty epic, taking on tribes from the top ten and winning with ease. We became to of our K with about 15 members.

Haha true, I remember all of them ganging up on us and still getting creamed pretty badly. :D

DeletedUser

The early days of WET were pretty epic, taking on tribes from the top ten and winning with ease. We became top of our K with about 15 members.

Not meaning to boast of course... :icon_wink:

There was one point when all members of WET were in the top 40 of the K but before that I recall the top 15 places and a 2 of the remaining 5 of the top 20 was the closest we came to filling the whole front page.