G.F.E VS ER

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser12792

nice op LEGION how many villas did you get after useing 400 nukes lol that so bad if i were you i would quit now before it to late.

we use 35 nukes and get more villas than you can haha enjoy while you can it will all be over soon

Yeah right. You just lost 42 nukes and 20 nobles trying to take 3 villas from one player. Muppets. "that so bad if i were you i would quit now before it to late" - not holding my breath :)

DeletedUser7215

Yeah right. You just lost 42 nukes and 20 nobles trying to take 3 villas from one player. Muppets. "that so bad if i were you i would quit now before it to late" - not holding my breath :)

i lost 42 nukes mmmmmmmmm think you might be wrong there more like 24 nukes 20 nobles on 3 villas mmmmm think your wrong there 15 nobles do your maths before you post next time well done on that i must say some nice snipes there but shame you lost all your close support and had to use your nukes to snipe with to lazy to dodge i see as for muppets you best have along look at your tribe buddy before you call anyone muppets but you just keep nobling your members as that all legio can do