G.F.E VS ER

• Thread starter DeletedUser7215
  • Start date

DeletedUser7215

Question is, how many nukes have you guys lost today? A lot...

Tip #1
Try not to waste all your offense, or you'll be done within a week.

that the thing we use our to take villas you only use your to try for recaps but fail now go play farmvilla you may be able to play that.

DeletedUser

You have the wrong person kiddo.

Did you hear that gfe wont last much longer ?

DeletedUser7215

You have the wrong person kiddo.

Did you hear that gfe wont last much longer ?

your so funny you been trying to rim us for 3 months now but we are still waiting yes that right we only had 200k points when you first try against 2 tribes with over 5 mil points but you fail then now it our turn to rim you like i said go play farmvilla you and your noob tribe might get some where there :lol:

DeletedUser

The tribes less than 3 months old, i haven't attempted to 'rim' you, and i wont. If you're into that kind of stuff though...

Go back to the playground kid.

DeletedUser2178

your so funny you been trying to rim us for 3 months now but we are still waiting yes that right we only had 200k points when you first try against 2 tribes with over 5 mil points but you fail then now it our turn to rim you like i said go play farmvilla you and your noob tribe might get some where there :lol:

Rimming! Jeez you sure your in the right place dude?

DeletedUser2178

i have a deep dark fetish with cheese cake, literally smother yourself and im yours

Erm can said cheese cake be left out of the fridge for a while first D1?? You know, goose bumps n stuff....

DeletedUser12641

lol no one knows me so i can post what i like,
and i for one am shocked G.F.E are still here, but they have some good players and also work well as a team,
i for one will predict that they will become a force in the future of this world and can have a say as to who will win this world if not them,
i used to be in there tribe but co play in another tribe now,
so take the mickey all you like but they started very late but moving up the rankings and getting bigger all the time :]

DeletedUser7215

Look like LEGION and LEGIO op went well 100 nukes dead some returning where we dodged and 0 villas gain a big well done to you try abit harder next time :icon_redface:

DeletedUser7321

You lost me at you.

Mate am in a tribe with him most of the time i am lost.

Cake i think is same as noob/nub he uses it as cake is a kind of food. We all know you eat food and we also know some call nobling eating accounts.

That's what i think he is on about any way. No mater if a wrong "cake" is defo an insult

DeletedUser

How about the alcohol with the cake?
Nothing like the best of both worlds. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7215

nice op LEGION how many villas did you get after useing 400 nukes lol that so bad if i were you i would quit now before it to late.

we use 35 nukes and get more villas than you can haha enjoy while you can it will all be over soon

stats for you guys wanting to know

Side 1:
Tribes: G.F.E
Side 2:
Tribes: LEGION, LEGIO

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 976
Side 2: 1,223
Difference: 247

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 14
Difference: 30

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,641,876
Side 2: 5,105,405
Difference: 3,463,529

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 233,954
Side 2: 59,509
Difference: 174,445

chart

DeletedUser

WOW not bad for G.F.E war with LEGION.....Good work maybe check your dip and find out who could help??

DeletedUser

I have a question how are you declaring on another tribe thats no where near you thats just stupid especially those reasons you said.. "Because he has a bighead" "Because we can and we will" right watch out we have Johnny Bravo right there..