~G.G~ Declared on G~T

• Thread starter DeletedUser1410
  • Start date

DeletedUser1410

Just got this from in TW Mail lol

Tribe today at 12:05
The tribe Grenadiar Gaurds has declared war on tribe Globe Trotters!

War name: g~t v acadamy

Declaration:

So G.G have an Academy tribe ???????????????????????????????????

Well I hope G.G stepup to lol

DeletedUser

It was going to happen

g.g declared ages ago like on 13th december but apathy and un pulled out so they gave up here we go again good luck g~t your going to crush them :lol:

DeletedUser1410

Ye thats what I thought
A war and there no were close to nobles? Cat wars lol

DeletedUser

Ino :s

the plan was we get nobles and cats before you by farming you :s pathetic idea thts why we pulled out

DeletedUser

this is great news!!!!get ready too lose some villas gg:)

DeletedUser

I have nothing against early wars, but this will be a waste of time for G~T, maybe a slick tactical move by G.G?

DeletedUser

i think at this early stage , its pointless , but hey war is good!!

DeletedUser

:[

I agree to bad i cant get involved in no tribe in 55 well l-s but just for temporarily though

DeletedUser

fighter damn dont u just show loyalty to your tribe lol why join a tribe if u intend to leave.

UK has no loyalty anymore lol

anyways jokes over, wars early game are pointless BUT if u farm enough enemy members u get them either quitting or restarting, do this enough times u eventually get a dispand.

so early wars not a bad thing just more of a ego fest.

DeletedUser8819

just by declaring war at this stage in the game shows GG professional skills, or is it lack of...I forget when dealing with noobers
yes G~T have an Ego, but they can back it up...GG im not so sure, anyways, at least I know I can farm GG in the future with no problems :d

DeletedUser

apathy

i was completely loyal to apathy fore 23 days until we disbanded boring anyway they just get beaten up by un :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

everyones like they have declared on us does it matter there just lovely like vibez said and well i think they have just declared on top 20 good luck to them :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their academy has now declared on TuToR. Might TuToR be tempted to declare on the main tribe itself?

DeletedUser

too all you guys who say early wars are pointless. You guys are the ones who need a good bashing in the brain, this game is no peace game so its either start early, stop the guys from growing or let them grow and make life harder.

Proud member of G.G

DeletedUser6695

too all you guys who say early wars are pointless. You guys are the ones who need a good bashing in the brain, this game is no peace game so its either start early, stop the guys from growing or let them grow and make life harder.

Proud member of G.G

It took you almost 2 months to reply to this? :/