GENERAL QUESTIONS, NOT IN HELP

DeletedUser

Sorry if i am repeating any topics i did look on the help sections and forums to answers to my questions but couldnt find the answer.

any help would be brilliant:

1. my nieghbour is a really high level and is constaintly stealing all my resources dispite me having hiding place 8 and wall 4 and a 50 spear men 10 swords men (and building a lot more units) he still is stealing alot from me like 3000 resources a time as i come on like twice a day but he always seems to be on just before me, is there away to prevent him from always winning as the game is becoming very boring to me when i can not upgrade anything due to lack of resources ALL THE TIME!!!

2. where is my villiages morale displayed?

3. on the main page it displays my villiages name and some numbers what are they for example my villiages name is squire lyons estate, it says:
-Squire Lyon's Estate (810/620)- I KNOW THE ANSWER TO THIS KNOW- LOCATION OF VILLIAGE!

4. how do you increase your villiagers i have farm level 10 yet my villiagers are still only 277 out of 1002????

5. also has anyone got a decent tribe i can join to help me learn quicker?

any help will be much appreciated, please dont all attack me now i have asked these questions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also one other questions, once you have created units do you have to appoint them to defend or do they automatically defend once they have been created?

DeletedUser2385

1. No there is no real way to prevent him from stealing your stuff as you put it. Build a lvl 10 hidding place, that will keep 2k or each res safe that's about it.

2. Your village morale is not displayed, the only time you will see this in game, is when you attack something, or if you have premium you can set the map to show what you as the attackers morale will be.

3. That is you village coordinates on the map, every villa has a coordinates from reading yours, you must be in k68.

4. Your Farm is required to support population, so if yours is 277 out of 1002 you can build another 725 units or use up another 725 population from your buildings or a combination of both. Each unit requires a different amount of population from 1 - 8 or in a nobles case 100. Also each building is the same requires some population to run it.

5. You are a refugee, so you will have a hard time finding a tribe. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle sticking around. If I where you I would just restart, select a different k next time round and you try to be the farmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You must not have looked very hard for your questions considering you posted in this section. If you had merely glanced at the top of the page when in this section of the forum, you would have seen a dedicated question section.

In the future please use that section.

Regards,
Purple Predator
Forum Mod

DeletedUser

sorry purple predator i am obviously not as good as you!!!

DeletedUser

thanks ponyboy, i did decide to restart. and a special thanks to catburglars help via pm!

DeletedUser

5. You are a refugee, so you will have a hard time finding a tribe. Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle sticking around. If I where you I would just restart, select a different k next time round and you try to be the farmer.

Exactly, I keep telling the tribes I'm in that Farms are refugees, yet they always invite my farms... :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

sorry purple predator i am obviously not as good as you!!!

And you obviously failed to notice that he is the forum mod, doing his job by telling you to post in the correct section.

Try being less ignorant next time, Mmkay?