Ghosties!!!!! ARGH

DeletedUser4753

So like i was bored n thought, i could go back to tw n see who i can troll, see who's thread i could hijack and turn into my own spotlight, alas no one is talking aaaaaaaanywhere, like srsly is thier anyone still playing???

(Insert ascii tumble weed)

DeletedUser

So like i was bored n thought, i could go back to tw n see who i can troll, see who's thread i could hijack and turn into my own spotlight, alas no one is talking aaaaaaaanywhere, like srsly is thier anyone still playing???

Look who decided to return :D
Forums are busier than when you left :p
Well speed one is :p

DeletedUser4753

well it started as logging on to give rl friend pp that i had no intention of ever using but i joined world n started clicking things(very wary of tw tendrils)

Serious question baring in mind i not checked these forums for over a year. has matt's keyboard/mouse/pc coincidently broken right at the point of his demise, i do still remember is oh so unfortunate issues with pc hardware whenever anyone launched a attack :p

DeletedUser

Serious question baring in mind i not checked these forums for over a year. has matt's keyboard/mouse/pc coincidently broken right at the point of his demise, i do still remember is oh so unfortunate issues with pc hardware whenever anyone launched a attack :p

I'm guessing that you mentioned him because you saw his user & quote on my sig :icon_biggrin:.
He's still standing strong, although he kicked two players out of slap recently :icon_cry:.
But no, he hasn't had any problems with keyboard/mouse/pc/laptop...

DeletedUser4753

haha its a running joke, teasing matt is deffo a fun past time

DeletedUser13448

Sorry my eyes are too weary at this time to read the thick paragraphs

DeletedUser3473

Did everyone switch to tw2 perhaps?

DeletedUser4753

i played forge for a bit but the battling sytem is really repetative, not tried tw2 but yea perhaps ppl gone thier.

DeletedUser4753

Im just clicking shit on this world atm, its so small though, seems hardly worth playing :/

DeletedUser13687

all of uk worlds are small now :/ tw is not what it used to be :icon_cry: