Give Me some Juice God Damn It!

DeletedUser

Hows it unlucky if you fail to plan things properly. The dudes already admitted (quite honorably) that he left himself too small a gap, how does that in anyway constitute towards luck?

I'm just trying to work out whether you're trying to sound stupid? He sent it as a train aiming for a second before midnight and it was unlucky that the train itself didn't send ms's faster as it crossed over showing that it was unlucky his internet connection wasn't slightly faster.

DeletedUser

lol! So your telling me that you blame your (or anyone elses) lack of being able to time trains/snipes on your internet connection? I could understand it if you said TW lagged, but your own connection.. no thats a poor excuse..

DeletedUser

lol! So your telling me that you blame your (or anyone elses) lack of being able to time trains/snipes on your internet connection? I could understand it if you said TW lagged, but your own connection.. no thats a poor excuse..

Cor! How nice of you to prove yourself wrong in the argument!

FYI, your internet connection can affect the connection with TW in turn making the lag an even more reliabe situation...

DeletedUser

Are you wired or something because your off the level chap.. your saying it was unlucky and his internet was poor - I say thats a bad excuse and some how you think I'm contradicting myself...

He wasn't unlucky - he's already admitted he planned it wrong and it was too tight a time for him to hit. Your arguing for the sake of arguing and doing it badly..

Have we found our dubby of w6? I think we have.. moronic posts by someone who clearly doesn't know his rear end from his elbow..

DeletedUser

Hows it unlucky if you fail to plan things properly. The dudes already admitted (quite honorably) that he left himself too small a gap, how does that in anyway constitute towards luck?

That's luck. That's also you contradicting yourself. amidoinitrite?

He wasn't unlucky - he's already admitted he planned it wrong and it was too tight a time for him to hit. Your arguing for the sake of arguing and doing it badly..

So you're saying timing for 23:59:59 (or just before Attack Break/NB) is too tight of a gap? You're a very poor player then. It comes down to luck and whether you're online at the right time but it is worth it if you get it right.

Have we found our dubby of w6? I think we have.. moronic posts by someone who clearly doesn't know his rear end from his elbow..

Oh, real mature insults.

DeletedUser

lol! Your what - 14 - and you preach to me maturity. Granted I gave you lag - but there was no lag during that part of the day. If he's not online at the right time how is that unlucky? Its just plain stupid.. launching part of an attack and then walk away from your laptop?? Oh your right.. thats just plain unlucky..

"He sent it as a train aiming for a second before midnight and it was unlucky that the train itself didn't send ms's faster as it crossed over showing that it was unlucky his internet connection wasn't slightly faster."

You a) say that ms faster trains are not skill but luck, you follow that up with b) you think a quicker internet connection will give you a tighter train.. both of which are absolute RUBBISH!! If you don't know how to train properly - then go and ask some experienced players how they do it, but don't come on the externals posting like a nub on heat!!

He didn't get it right, he got it wrong. He's said HIMSELF (again - credit to him for his honesty) that he left himself to tight a gap..

I stand by my previous comments - you are just another dubby - your too ignorant to even try and digest when someone is talking plain english and common sense!!

DeletedUser8385

timmy lag is not only server side, client side lag, ie your isp acting up and making you run slower, it can happen, i normally have a 2 second lag but it will occasionally be as high as 10 seconds or as low as half a second.

DeletedUser

lol! Your what - 14 - and you preach to me maturity.

Real life insults? Yes - I'll preach to you about maturity as much as I want.

Granted I gave you lag - but there was no lag during that part of the day.

Oh - I'm sorry. You obviously know when there was lag on TW. :icon_rolleyes:

If he's not online at the right time how is that unlucky? Its just plain stupid.. launching part of an attack and then walk away from your laptop?? Oh your right.. thats just plain unlucky..

Blatantly I didn't mean that. I meant that if he was called away by the phone, emergency etc. That would be unlucky.

You a) say that ms faster trains are not skill but luck, you follow that up with b) you think a quicker internet connection will give you a tighter train.. both of which are absolute RUBBISH!! If you don't know how to train properly - then go and ask some experienced players how they do it, but don't come on the externals posting like a nub on heat!!

So a 1mbps connection will give me a tighter train than 200mbps connection? (ping not included)

I don't think I'm the one posting on heat... :lol:

I stand by my previous comments - you are just another dubby - your too ignorant to even try and digest when someone is talking plain english and common sense!!

Honestly, I don't care what you think.

DeletedUser

Real life insults? Yes - I'll preach to you about maturity as much as I want.

Oh - I'm sorry. You obviously know when there was lag on TW. :icon_rolleyes:

Blatantly I didn't mean that. I meant that if he was called away by the phone, emergency etc. That would be unlucky.

So a 1mbps connection will give me a tighter train than 200mbps connection? (ping not included)

I don't think I'm the one posting on heat... :lol:

Honestly, I don't care what you think.

How quick do you think the quickest trains can be on this world? It would be interesting to see what your answer to that question is!! Honestly, if you don't know how to train properly - which obviously you really are indicating you dont - then feel free to pm me and I'll give you some training :icon_wink:

It would be unlucky if there was an emergency - the fact he's laughing at himself about it kind of indicates that erm, there wasn't..

Now please, learn your place - realise you have alot to learn in the world - like for example - when to just shut up lol!

DeletedUser

How quick do you think the quickest trains can be on this world? It would be interesting to see what your answer to that question is!!

Don't know. Don't care.

Honestly, if you don't know how to train properly - which obviously you really are indicating you dont - then feel free to pm me and I'll give you some training :icon_wink:

I know how to train and training from you? *giggle* I don't care how experienced or good you are anyone with an attitude like yourself should never be allowed to teach.

It would be unlucky if there was an emergency - the fact he's laughing at himself about it kind of indicates that erm, there wasn't..

Erm... and? I was saying that if. Maybe you should read my post more carefully rather than chatting hot air.

Now please, learn your place - realise you have alot to learn in the world - like for example - when to just shut up lol!

I don't need to learn my place. You have no position higher than myself. Nobody does. I do have a lot to learn, everyone does even you "Mr. Perfect".

DeletedUser

Com'on you two... He tried to send a train to hit just before and it didn't I found it funny, he found it funny, you found it funny. Whether it was skill or bad luck we are talking milliseconds and personally I think there is no shame in being 100 milliseconds out causing it to hit the next day it shows he wants perfection!

As I am in the tribe to which the train came from I am going to vote Lag :D But you two are ruining this PnP argueing :p lol

DeletedUser

I'm kinda agreeing with Grumpy over here on the ruining the PnP part. Whether we are children or not, we don't need to be working each other up to the point of infractions and bans...this is a game after all. Let's keep it about the topic and directed in-game, these snide comments directed at each others personal lives will not be tolerated and will result in future punishment. If you feel you can't respond to a post without at least a little respect for your fellow posters, then be warned now and don't post until your able to. If there's any questions or commentary regarding this post, please direct it to a Private Message because it may be subject to an infraction if placed here. Thanks and please continue your debates.

DeletedUser4320

If that is the prerequisite for being the Dubby of a world I would say that you've earned the title for w6 as the saying goes.

:)

DeletedUser

looks like the war is no longer anyway :) lol Maybe ~1~ will declare on Titans ;) That would be funny haha