Give Me some Juice God Damn It!

DeletedUser7210

What is it evolved from a mammal then it wouldn't come from an Egg

Hedgehogs lay eggs though admittedly they are not chickens :icon_redface: but mammals none the less

I still say it is the germinator :lol:

DeletedUser

My First Attempt of a PnP so please don't flame too much :icon_redface:

I enjoy pnp, and I like to think I'm quite good at it. Done afew so far, always quite heavily visual so I appreciate your style. I don't think many people really like the heavy stat ones as its just a chore too read.

For a first start - you couldn't ask for me much chap...

Timmy

DeletedUser7369

Yeah but Chubbs again them stats dont do not include all the villas that ~HEN~ took of the members you kicked from JBOX once they started to lose there villas.....Also the laws of probability state that you will noble more villas in any time frame due to you having nearly twice the member count so thats not impressive in the slightest.......

hmmm. someone needs to explain what an idiotic statement this really is. Luckily i am a lil bit drunk and am going to extract the urine til the room stops spinning.

1) laws of probability state that we will noble more villages in any time frame due to having twice as many members.....erm loser. If you feel that way then you are saying HEN have no hope against us as we will noble more from you than you do from us forever until your tribe is no more.

2) referencing the same sentence - probability we will noble more villages is due to our superior play not our superior numbers

3) referencing the members we kicked - we kicked members that were inactive to prevent us having to bitch like little girls about how the stats are inaccurate because half your conquers were against an inactive.

4) seperate point but in reference to Glen, Hyper and tricky continuously stating chaser was inactive when we nobled him. I disagree about his activity for the reasons chubbs and timmy stated but more importantly I question the activity of HEN leadership itself. Clearly any active duke would see this guy is yellow or potentially red given the length of time between the first attacks being launched by me (24 hours away) and when his final village fell days later. With that in mind would they not try to make contact and failing that kick the guy?

Feel free to carry on clucking guys. i fancy a few roast chicken dinners in january.

DeletedUser8385

im a huge fan of stats heavy pnp's myself not so big on 5 words and a picture everyone uses but meh i dont mind it.

DeletedUser

Yeah but Chubbs again them stats dont do not include all the villas that ~HEN~ took of the members you kicked from JBOX once they started to lose there villas.....Also the laws of probability state that you will noble more villas in any time frame due to you having nearly twice the member count so thats not impressive in the slightest.......

Nothing wrong with kicking inactives during a war, it reduces targets the enemy can have, and saves you having to defend an inactive player.

And the laws of probability based on member count have no effect on nobling more villages off the enemy. They do have a significant effect on conquers in general, but not with regards to war conquers only. War conquers are down to skill only.

DeletedUser

Let me explain myself as you all seem incapable of my point, I said the fact you have twice the member count means you will noble more villages not you will noble more enemy villages.......the more members by right should mean you noble more villages again not more enemy villages is this clear enough for you all?

By the way a very merry christmas to you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser7210

How about a day of peace and goodwill and we all chill like santa before the over indulgence
scaled.php

ps anyone know of any shops open? I forgot a present :xmas_frown:

DeletedUser

Let me explain myself as you all seem incapable of my point, I said the fact you have twice the member count means you will noble more villages not you will noble more enemy villages.......the more members by right should mean you noble more villages again not more enemy villages is this clear enough for you all?

I assumed you meant this, but your previous post had ambiguity. Perhaps you should be more clear next time and stop having a go at people just because they misunderstood a post which you were unclear about.

DeletedUser7369

Even taking this fact into consideration you are still wrong.

A) if more members meant more nobling then mass recruitin tribes would be victorious every time. Only with equal skill levels will a superior member count see greater noblings.

B) if you are crediting jbox with equal skill then their superior numbers will see greater nobling both in war and out if the war

C) assume you point is valid (which it isn't) then consider what tht means for hen based on recent stats, hen will noble a similar number of jbox villages to those they lose to them (actually slightly
Less at the last check but let's not go there again so soon) then jbox will outgrow hen by virtue f their other conquests. Jbox have a lower average points per player so this can continue for some time before morale impacts their ability to take hen villages so easily.

My main point is not that hen are doomed to lose but actually to show that your post implies they are because it ignores skill levels. Hen may have skilled players (I rate hyper from Egg days together and know glen would be ok if his interest is held more than another 3 weeks) but in the main it is too early to say for most of them. High points/od at this stage mean nothing as can be luck of the location (look at me in top 20 as an example of this). The only way to resolve this is to updae stats regularly and see who is doin what.

Merry christmas

DeletedUser

Pretty poor time to PnP a war - at the start of an attack break lol!
Suppose maybe it is a bit strange to announce your declaration on somebody just before the Christmas break, but considering that the two tribes have been fighting for a bit they would have to be pretty silly not to notice they are in war.

Nice PnP, and the wars sizing up pretty neatly too.

DeletedUser8385

the declaration time gave them the time to try to snatch vills, and the break allows for building and stacking the conquers and gives them time to rebuild the lost nukes, as at this size people tend to not be able to launch multiple waves into another tribe if they are any good. so i would say its as good a time as any to declare, and an even better time to be the attacker.

DeletedUser7369

Only if they made a decent number of gains - which they didnt. So JBox are now replacing lost defence and loyalty has returned to 100....poor timing but a nice effort in all other respects. My only query is whether this was started before the first conquers weeks ago and just took too long to get right

DeletedUser8782

Only if they made a decent number of gains - which they didnt. So JBox are now replacing lost defence and loyalty has returned to 100....poor timing but a nice effort in all other respects. My only query is whether this was started before the first conquers weeks ago and just took too long to get right

Nope it took me 2days to make this then waited a day then i posted it before the xmas break