Go - Game Over W2

DeletedUser

Greetings All!
Location - SE

Its time to inform you about the release of a great, astounding, bewildering and marvelous [i could go on for ever but i cba :D]

Tag - Go
Tribe Name - Game Over

We are:
Active [Tw wise not sporty wise :D]| Offensive | Fun and Enjoyable to Play With

Information ~ The leader, needless to say is obsessed with tribalwars. We will be a tribe which is fairly small scale and should be space out in order to not clash when it comes to farming and nobling. Concerning tribal affairs with other tribes we probably will not be looking for any allies or N.A.Ps and enemies will soon be part of us via nobles not merges :D, we know a lot about TW yes the unnecessary stuff aswell ;). We will make sure that players cooperate with each other as we will be based on dependent players who contribute to forums and support ppl :D

Recruitment:
As of now, we are looking for a mixture of Potential proffesional players, as well as Experienced players. You must be active at least Daily, and participate in forum activity regularly [casually and formally].

Cmon you know your lured in with our wit and intelligence :S urgh did i spell that right? :icon_cool:

We'll be posting alot our tribe forums, just trivial to get to know each other.
Furthermore we shall attempt to join in a nice cluster, members with Skype or easy accessibility to these forums will help with directing our join.

Forum Mail:Noise [Btw i not the duke, he will make his appearance soon]

GameOver.png

DeletedUser

Hi noise. You were on my tribes chat :) You should make one. Good to know I have some more competition in W2.

DeletedUser

Hi noise. You were on my tribes chat :) You should make one. Good to know I have some more competition in W2.

Thnx gd luck hopefully we can coop to annihilate every 1 else b4re finally annihilating each other XD

DeletedUser

Yep. Trick, this tribe and ibo's tribe are our main competators. Luckilly, my tribe is starting SW, this one SE and yours up North.

DeletedUser

Might be postphoned/cancelled due to an epiphany for some1 ^^!