Favorite forumposter:
Most annoying forumposter:
Nicest profilepicture player:
Nicest profilepicture tribe:
Biggest fail of the world:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How long before this thread turns into a flame war? :icon_biggrin:

Best player: Cannabinoid, just went with the rank 1, Kind of hard to tell without knowing anyone.
Worst player: MonkeyScout - not god awful but the worst I have seen so far -
Most beloving player for the future: Four Seasons - he made me baron when I asked him to (=
Best tribe: Shac or LOL or Gods - Dont know the players Shac because I am told we ahve the best line up Lol because glancing at them they look strong and Gods because you have got to love the low member count high average point elitist tribe.
Worst tribe: USSR I would of said the family but when the second tribe outfrows the poriginal somthinsg gone wrong.
Most beloving tribe for the future: No idea so us! Shac.
Best tribeleader:Four Seasons - I don't know any tribe leaders other than my own so he gets it again
Worst tribeleader: The Russian, self explanatory
Most favorite tribeleader: see best tribeleader
Favorite forumposter: L3mst3r - Got to love the ally war disband thread
Most annoying forumposter: arc angel - He is not really bad, just cant find anyone worse
Nicest profilepicture player: .Uk Pro - Only looked through the top 20 though
Nicest profilepicture tribe: T.E.A or Rehab - not to sure there both pretty good
Biggest fail of the world: USSR and friends war against shac, after losing a lot of men decided that the player they had a problem with was never actually in shac and accepted peace.

DeletedUser10327

Isn't this a tad early?

Anyways...

Best Player - Has to be Gotcha! I'm afraid...Started 1 day late and still zooms up to the top twenty.
Worst Player - Anyone in SHAC...Ugh, nothing worse than an award whore...
Most beloving player for the future - Not really sure what you mean by this :S
Best Tribe - LoL...Seem pretty solid (Although, maybe this might be T.E.A's world for a change?? Who knows)
Worst Tribe - USSR Family...More members must mean win! :icon_rolleyes:
Most beloving tribe for the future - Nope, still not getting this "Most beloving" thing...please someone fill me in?
Best Tribe-Leader - Could not say for certain as do not quite have the same tribe hopping abilities of our resident daz! However, I think whoever is leading ReHaB is doing a good job and trying to get their members focusing on the right things!
Worst Tribe-Leader - JoeDoe16...Recruit, recruit, recruit! Points, points, points! You get the idea...
Most favourite tribe-leader - Cannabinoid...Is holding off from mass-recruiting and only cherry-picking those who know what they're doing...Can see that tribe going for a fair while.
Favourite Forumposter - Ah, Jo...Always making good reads for us all and constantly spicing up our forum with exciting new ideas, like a sushi chef in burger king!
Most annoying forumposter - Oh, meechan...always popping up like a bad penny with one word posts! (We love you really though :icon_razz:)
Nicest player profile picture - .Uk Pro...Not bad :icon_cool:
Nicest tribal COA - GODS...Just...cool! And, yes Jo, I know there is a knight there, but is surely too psychedelic a knight to make them fail huh?
Biggest fail of the world - Will tell you when nobles are out :icon_wink:

Please inform me of any mistakes and I shall ninja-edit!

Fraser

DeletedUser10790

Best player: Silentwarrior - mass faremr etc
Worst player: Anyone in Zerg
Most beloving player for the future: ??????
Best tribe: LoL
Worst tribe: Zerg/USSR (both are awful)
Most beloving tribe for the future: ?????
Best tribeleader: Talk to FRANK (ReHaB)
Worst tribeleader: SirBloo (Zerg)
Most favorite tribeleader: Cannabinoid
Favorite forumposter: Dunno
Most annoying forumposter: Dunno
Nicest profilepicture player: love gravy
Nicest profilepicture tribe: GODS
Biggest fail of the world: USSR famuily

DeletedUser8010

Best player: Cannabinoid, Seems very good, knows what he's doing.
Worst player: JCastro1775, the founder of USSR and varitions, simply because of his poor decision to create that family tribe.
Most beloving player for the future: Dont know :/
Best tribe: LoL or Gods, both show great potential for the future, could see them going far.
Worst tribe: USSR I would of said the family but when the second tribe outfrows the poriginal somthinsg gone wrong.
Most beloving tribe for the future: LoL
Best tribeleader: Would have to say Cannabinoid, just because of the apparent greatness of his new tribe.
Worst tribeleader: The guys at USSR.
Most favorite tribeleader: N/A
Favorite forumposter: Jo definatly!!!
Most annoying forumposter: Undecided, too many to choose from ;) hehe
Nicest profilepicture player: Danhaxor, take a look :)
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Rehab, looks good to me :)
Biggest fail of the world: USSR.

DeletedUser

Isn't this a tad early?

Worst Player - Anyone in SHAC...Ugh, nothing worse than an award whore...

Fraser

Ironic, most awards are pretty straight forward, Plunders = farming Hauls= Farming = Warlord = attacking players = wall breaker/demolisher =catting players. All good pointers in my eyes lol

I whored the beloved friend

6 years and i have never got it xD

DeletedUser8105

Best player:Gerb,I bet he has >22 farm already
Worst player:Tboneuk,rank 19 and not even 100 plunders
Best tribe:LoL,high average points per pl.
Worst tribe:Zerg,only because even USSR has few not bad players.
Best tribeleader:Four Seasons
Worst tribeleader:One of USSR founders.
Most favorite tribeleader:Cannabinoid
Favorite forumposter:Mancunia
Nicest profilepicture player:beattie96
Nicest profilepicture tribe:GODS
Biggest fail of the world:USSR f.

DeletedUser8010

Wow you even copied and pasted my spelling mistakes :icon_biggrin:

I copied and pasted it all; used it as a general format, and left the stuff i agreed with, hope you dont mind :)

DeletedUser9598

Best player: Dunno who cannabinoid is and id say 10 of the top 20 wont be there long so only based on people ive played with/against ill say luca
Worst player: In top 20 id say Four Seasons however again i dont know them all so dont be too upset
Most promising player for the future: Gotcha is always 1 too watch but for late game ill tip Tigerstripe to do well
Best tribe: Will tip T.E.A to win however its still very early so dont hold me too this
Worst tribe: USSR sorry to say (probably get some hate mail from friends for this now)
Most promising tribe for the future: SWARM and DOGS (both have the members and ability to go far)
Best tribeleader: Will give credit to Four Seasons here as hes recruited some solid members and still has plenty of space to grow
Worst tribeleader: Would love to say Ruffus but unfortunately the guy/girl that formed USSR steals that 1
Most favorite tribeleader: On w12 i havent got 1 as im not playing
Favorite forumposter: Too many to name
Most annoying forumposter: Meechan.
Nicest profilepicture player: Chrisrow1 (the kids got taste) or WATS MY NAME???
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Erm...... EVIL or SWARM but to be honest none really stand out
Biggest fail of the world: T.L.H will crumble watch this space

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Isn't this a tad early?

Anyways...

Best Player - Has to be Gotcha! I'm afraid...Started 1 day late and still zooms up to the top twenty.

Not arguing whether gotcha is good or not, but he only joined about 11 hours late....

In fact his co-played account is growing slower than I am solo (started 48 hours before me, I'm 110 points bigger than he was 48 hours ago). Sure, we're all bias, but at least when using statistics as the reason it helps if they're accurate.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Your only Jelly as I've been mentioned and you haven't...

Plus you were out hauled by a noob for your first 3 days... and out point whored by a noob for at least your first 4 days...

DeletedUser10327

Not arguing whether gotcha is good or not, but he only joined about 11 hours late....

In fact his co-played account is growing slower than I am solo (started 48 hours before me, I'm 110 points bigger than he was 48 hours ago). Sure, we're all bias, but at least when using statistics as the reason it helps if they're accurate.

So sue me.

DeletedUser6695

Tbf Nauz has a point, 11 hours late?

I think I started 32 hours late or something and I'll be top20 soon

DeletedUser10327

Tbf Nauz has a point, 11 hours late?

I think I started 32 hours late or something and I'll be top20 soon

Ok, ok I didn't do much research on it :icon_rolleyes:

I was just commenting on his ability to hit the top ranks so suddenly.

DeletedUser

Anyone can build HQ levels. The difference between rank 1 and rank 30 is mostly just HQ levels. Don't confuse good/best player with earlier HQ whores.

DeletedUser3312

Best player: Me
Worst player: You
Most promising player for the future: Ours
Best tribe: Ours
Worst tribe: Yours
Most promising tribe for the future: Ours
Best tribeleader: Me
Worst tribeleader: You
Most favorite tribeleader: Me
Favorite forumposter: Me
Most annoying forumposter: You
Nicest profilepicture player: Me
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Ours
Biggest fail of the world: You

DeletedUser10327

Anyone can build HQ levels. The difference between rank 1 and rank 30 is mostly just HQ levels. Don't confuse good/best player with earlier HQ whores.

True, but I know (roughly - haven't asked for a bit) gotcha's troop count, and if anything he is a troop whore, so this doesn't apply to him.

DeletedUser

Best player: Me
Worst player: You
Most promising player for the future: Ours
Best tribe: Ours
Worst tribe: Yours
Most promising tribe for the future: Ours
Best tribeleader: Me
Worst tribeleader: You
Most favorite tribeleader: Me
Favorite forumposter: Me
Most annoying forumposter: You
Nicest profilepicture player: Me
Nicest profilepicture tribe: Ours
Biggest fail of the world: You

You mean me :D

DeletedUser6695

The word troop whore irritates the hell out of me :/

So you think the people above him have no troops? I would guess I have more troops than gotcha tbh