Goodbye All!

DeletedUser

So yeah everybody around has figured out i have left a while ago and i wasn't going to do so without saying goodbye!

I am leaving because i have no time nor money to play this game anymore. I need all the time i can get for upcoming exams, and I cannot afford to keep giving in to innogames' rip off premium prices.

I'd like to leave every one of you on a good note, friend or enemy. So here goes.

Nobbler & Byron:

You guys were the damned best 2 dukes i could have wished for, and for the record I know these allegations of you lying to us are false.

Keep leading like that and no matter where the war goes you will remain two of the most respected people to whom know you well enough to realize that.

GIXXER:

Had some funny chats, nice person despite the mean fronts he appears to put on to people.

Hagueok & Tinman0:

Granted you were probably my nemeses, but its been fun arguing with you two. God speed.

Eajaks:

An excellent ally! Hope you and your brother in law prevail.

Indigo:

Not had much communication with you since my days in World of Laughter!! But from what I saw you are a capable leader and very calm and approachable. As a person you will go far.

Easy Az/Darth:

Calm down a bit and im sure you'll be fine.

Ironblev:

Within DOGS you were probably the one i looked up to the most. We had some good things planned and I'm sorry it led to this. But don't let me down.. I know you can be the best of W2.

DOGS leadership and council

Y'all rocked!! Don't for one minute forget that. Keep it up and ignore other people trying to bring you down.

They are all my shoutouts, everyone else God speed and have fun! I will keep watching the externals and post from time to time

Regards,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

see ya about perf.

get me on skype, we'll always be in need of good players if u ever want back in.

DeletedUser

damn it... at this rate were gonna lose dogs to people leaving. good luck mate. all the best.

DeletedUser

Best of luck in real life perf.

Hope those exams go well for you.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the shout out little man.

Gutted your off but good luck in your exams.

DeletedUser

i am always calm, you assume to much lol, but anyways, good luck with rl mate and i hope you prosper in anything you put your mind to in the future matey..