Goodbye Matty

• Thread starter DeletedUser13801
  • Start date

DeletedUser13801

As some of you know, Matt announced yesterday than he quit TW. (after his team : USTeam lost again .... in 1st round of Interserver tournament)

So even if you are what you are (i wont use some words because i already got 3 points infraction,don't wanna be banned ).. you still used to be in this community for more than 4/5 years i think.

So after all, we are all humans.. And i wish you success in Real Life (you don't got that in TW so at least could be good to have it in RL)

Goodbye Matt, and thx for playing

DeletedUser

Cya Matt, but you'll be back soon no doubt :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser8097

Matty please don't leave I still gotta beat you with a 3rd team on master tourneys =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

DeletedUser12407

WHAT BEST OF LUCK

JACK THE RIPPER COMING SOON

joke OK NO JOKE were always entertaining wins for me but at least any kind of opponents but still easy going

do something for big rich rich business man or i will noble you when you come back without money honey

DeletedUser13801

What a surprise. Only one guy has believe in that thread and this is the most intelligent guy in TW omfg

WHAT BEST OF LUCK

JACK THE RIPPER COMING SOON

joke OK NO JOKE were always entertaining wins for me but at least any kind of opponents but still easy going

do something for big rich rich business man or i will noble you when you come back without money honey

DeletedUser12407

thanks that you say it once again that i am the most intelligent guy, its never enough!

and are you blind or have tomatoes on both eyes or what you say to the post above mine?
-> maybe you are the least intelligent one...