Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi guyz....well, i am quitting...or atleast i think so...i have joined this new job and it really takes up most of my time, plus i have a new girl in my life and, well it really takes up all of my time left...lol...mayb ill check on the forums from time to time but i certainly cant denote the time my account demands...specially as i have never played with premium(xcept the free ones) coz i dont think it is right to have that advantage
I really enjoyed my stint in both the game and the externals...and i am would really like to thank all my tribemates, allies and opponents for making this game what it is....I would specially like to thank
pturner
captain sharpe
blaze193
Master Templar
Terror (yeah he taught me a lot)
best of luck to all of you

“May the road rise up to meet you, may the wind be ever at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.”

H D Forever!!!
PERIL

DeletedUser

Its a shame for UK2 to lose another good player.
I liked your posts in the externals, you was a great representative for your tribe.

Good luck fella. :)

DeletedUser5293

I will just blatantly quote Jai here because they are my exact feelings too
Its a shame for UK2 to lose another good player.
I liked your posts in the externals, you was a great representative for your tribe.

Good luck Peril, Hope you will drop in then and again.

DeletedUser

good luck mate, i hope your absence doesn't affect H D too much.

DeletedUser

sorry to c ya leave peirl yes i no i cound of said it tribe but still lol hope rl treats ya gd dude

best wishs silverice

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do you know who is that someone?, not peril as we know who that is .

DeletedUser

oh, I was just stating there was someone I liked... why what someone are you on about... is his name dave?

DeletedUser

shame,,, did u know peril has got a really pretty girlfriend? I can completely justify why he is leaving...

DeletedUser

seeya peril mate, thanks for all your help, was fun for quite a while. Good luck.

DeletedUser

shame,,, did u know peril has got a really pretty girlfriend? I can completely justify why he is leaving...

good for him.

peril will not be in the ~E~ and NUTS skirmish going,or the thread for just pure swearing.

DeletedUser

noone is going on the pure swearing thread much anymore... its quite upsetting, and I dont think I ever heard peril swear so I cant miss him there.

DeletedUser

peril not swearing is a upset. maybe he has been on laugh at teams expense

DeletedUser

right, judging from ur responses, and the times u been on... and the fact that sezerx isnt on the chat rooms... ur silverice...

DeletedUser

do you mean the chat room captain sharpe member of HD set up?

Status
Not open for further replies.