Great Britain Tribe | Speed

DeletedUser

Simple, an all British Tribe, I am looking for some extremely active players to join me already have 2 lined up, some people may not know me but just rinsed this speed on my first co.uk speed world and am looking to continue.

We will change our Tribe Names often and always aim to win! Our Goals are simple, you must be able to achieve 30+ Villages by the end of 18 hours. If you start late and we have replaced your slot (Given a 2 Hour Chance) Then you will not be accepted and will have to try to Solo it, we will not always Ally you.

PM Me your skype's and I already have a few players in mind on who I want but if they contact me or not is there choice.

-Blitz

DeletedUser

Seriously, what is with all the newb spam here recently... :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9806

It's a decent idea. Though a new player leading it is not on (No offense) Converting SLAP is an option :?

DeletedUser

I Lol, I have probably more experience than most of you :L Made me LOL with a vengeance.

DeletedUser7179

What would be the plan of the Team GB?? Go conquer other servers? I'd be up for that!

DeletedUser

I Lol, I have probably more experience than most of you :L Made me LOL with a vengeance.

Its like a copy of that MESIBA guy except better grammar. Why do you all think anyone cares about every single one of your opinions. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser9806

I lol'd. You've just been nobled by a player who started 24 hours after you. Hell, you don't even know what the round rules mean:

Attacker: Trinityx
Origin: ANGRY Troops are coming! (494|510) K54

Quantity: 0 0 9722 0 2600 0 220 0 1 0
Losses: 0 0 1076 0 288 0 24 0 0 0

Paladin: Paladin

Defender: -Blitz
Destination: -Blitz (499|501) K54

Quantity: 9319 8915 0 880 0 139 0 0 1 1
Losses: 9319 8915 0 880 0 139 0 0 1 1

You are in no position to lead a British team.

DeletedUser

I lol'd. You've just been nobled by a player who started 24 hours after you. Hell, you don't even know what the round rules mean:

You are in no position to lead a British team.

Ask the player who nobled my villages trixter I donated them to him, want me to get him to post here to prove it? I came out of speed to early as was visiting family so got him to take them all, I am in a better position to rule a British team seeing as nearly all the great Speed Players like and trust me already and I am having fun right know annoying anyone I don't want to get to know.

DeletedUser9806

Ask the player who nobled my villages trixter I donated them to him, want me to get him to post here to prove it? I came out of speed to early as was visiting family so got him to take them all, I am in a better position to rule a British team seeing as nearly all the great Speed Players like and trust me already and I am having fun right know annoying anyone I don't want to get to know.

Lol. You don't know any of the "great" British speed players. Don't kid yourself. No infact, kid yourself and tell me who they are.

I can't believe after one speed you think you're the don. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lol. You don't know any of the "great" British speed players. Don't kid yourself. No infact, kid yourself and tell me who they are.

I can't believe after one speed you think you're the don. :icon_rolleyes:

lol one speed? Kid you fail at speed, I been playing speed since Speed 1 on .net, back then I did fail but by Speed 11-15 I was finding Top 3 every-time. Also if your so mighty then how come your not on speed? Join the next Speed World were have a little contest

DeletedUser9806

lol one speed? Kid you fail at speed, I been playing speed since Speed 1 on .net, back then I did fail but by Speed 11-15 I was finding Top 3 every-time. Also if your so mighty then how come your not on speed? Join the next Speed World were have a little contest

I'm on speed. lol.

The last .uk speed

See I would've been on this one, but I was to busy playing the championship round on .net.

New to speed
Oh yeah, nice one for copying our name fanboi. Too bad you have nothing to do with us.

P.S I'll be on the next speed :icon_wink:

Still waiting for these British pros you know.

DeletedUser

*facepalm

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'm on speed. lol.

The last .uk speed

See I would've been on this one, but I was to busy playing the championship round on .net.

New to speed
Oh yeah, nice one for copying our name fanboi. Too bad you have nothing to do with us.

P.S I'll be on the next speed :icon_wink:

Still waiting for these British pros you know.

lol I am rusty-shelf want me to proove it? I left keith in charge as I had to afk for 2 hours and dint want to sleep so early

DeletedUser9806

Idc really. I will play you tomorrow big "pro". You know since I fail at speed, I shouldn't be too hard.

Still waiting for these .uk pros you know :)

DeletedUser9806

What no reply?

Would've thought you'd have replied by now since you're uber pro. I mean what did you say:
I been playing speed since Speed 1 on .net

Oh right.

What did you call me?
Kid you fail at speed

DeletedUser8782

KK someone lend me 60pp and i'll beat you both at speed :icon_rolleyes: