Great power of the day?

DeletedUser

Great power of the day ,, award cus its coming up soon can anyone tell me what it is?:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser6695

not too sure but i thought it was having rank1 for a day

DeletedUser

I think its awarded to the person with the most villages at the end of each day.

DeletedUser

Its been changed recently to "whoever nobles the most villages in one day".

DeletedUser

Makes more sense than what it was before. Otherwise it would tend to be the same person getting it every day.

DeletedUser7217

Makes more sense than what it was before. Otherwise it would tend to be the same person getting it every day.

And then via would have been caught up in Awards because some noob *cough* star123 *cough* nobles barbs everyday

DeletedUser

Indeed. I got it 40 times on UK4. Now I have 0... well going to have 1 by midnight tonighe :icon_twisted:

Anyway I'll stop going off-topic.

DeletedUser3473

Out of interest, and sorry if this is kinda off topic, but any idea what the highest score for Attacker of The Day is, kinda "Attacker of the world to date". I know it won't be me cuz I only got it once and that was weeks back with 31.07.2010 (22.354 units). But who is it?

DeletedUser269

Moved to questions, since your more likely to get the correct answer here.

DeletedUser

Out of interest, and sorry if this is kinda off topic, but any idea what the highest score for Attacker of The Day is, kinda "Attacker of the world to date". I know it won't be me cuz I only got it once and that was weeks back with 31.07.2010 (22.354 units). But who is it?

Is it for any specific world, or the TW server in general? Bear in mind, only UK4 and UK5 have the awards feature listed.

DeletedUser

The highest Attacker of the day total for a single day... most likely UK4 will have it more than UK5. The rank 1 ODA player in UK4 is Smile? (me) with 122293 units killed in one day. Although I won't deny I haven't looked hard, I don't think anyone else has managed to break the 100k+ units barrier in attacker of the day. BattleAxe has 99k though on UK4.

DeletedUser

Its been changed recently to "whoever nobles the most villages in one day".

That is correct, the "Great Power of the Day" award was recently changed. Before the last update it was whoever had the most villages in the world at 23:59:59 server time each day, whereas it is now who nobled the most villages within a day (00:00:00 - 23:59:59 server time) a far more practical award as a whole.

"Attacker of the day", much like "Great Power of the Day" is an award achieved at the end of each day. "Attacker of the Day" shows the person who has killed the most enemy units in a day (00:00:00 - 23:59:59 server time). If you hold the award at a set point in the day it will say something like:

You currently have the attacker of the day award, retain this until the end of the day and you will receive the award.

That way you have an indication earlier in the day whether or not you will be likely to receive the award.

This should have answered both questions.

DeletedUser1508

And then via would have been caught up in Awards because some noob *cough* star123 *cough* nobles barbs everyday

That would be horrible :icon_sad:

However, I think I have already been caught up in awards by Engel. He has hidden his awards though, so can't be sure...

DeletedUser

That would be horrible :icon_sad:

However, I think I have already been caught up in awards by Engel. He has hidden his awards though, so can't be sure...

I don't like star, more over, I hate him for nobling barbs and internals. Engel is doing quite well so I am guessing he will catch up to you ;)

DeletedUser

Speaking of great power of the day, This Here is pretty impressive...

142 nobles in a day! 16 more villages than he currently has, but yeah! Guy must be one hell of a player!

DeletedUser

142 nobles in a day! 16 more villages than he currently has, but yeah! Guy must be one hell of a player!

That is a bug, first day the award came out, it was given to the player with most villages and the amount was = to his number of villas

Nauzhror

Reaction score

http://twstats.co.uk/uk4/index.php?page=player&id=48042

Most Villages: 142

He had 142 villages the day the award changed to counting how many you nobled that day, thus since the award had no previous number to compare with from the day before it assumed he had nobled all 142 villages in the same day.

Last edited: