Greatest speed player of all time

DeletedUser

Who do you guys feel is the best speeder out there of all time,rate these list of principles to your respected nomination out of 10 and explain why you gave them this grade what makes someone "the best" and post who you nominate, yes I know some of you cannot pin point a single player as there are many that deserve this but try your best ;) ;

list of principles

- Skill

-Knowledge

-Loyalty

-Fair play

-Courage

-Friendliness

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I have two people that I think are really good, Idk about the best ever because Im new to the speed worlds.

RetributionDefined-

- Skill
8.5/10- He knew what he was talking about and had a lot of tips and suggestions. But he didn't dramatically stand out growth wise and I never got to see his other set of skills apart from farming and nobling.

-Knowledge
9.5/10- Seemed to know a lot and also taught me a lot about speed already. Definitely knew what he was talking about and how to play the game.

-Loyalty
10/10- I haven't heard anything about him, and he has a good head on his shoulders and doesn't take drastic measures when they aren't needed. He also seems to have a good history with other players, and now myself.

-Fair play
9.5/10- Not seen him cheating, or heard of him cheating. His ability to play gave him a 9.5/10 because it Isn't fair to newer players that grow really slow. And they have a tendency to post that he is cheating on their profile or tribe profile^^

-Courage
7/10- He didn't really need to show any courage when he played the round with me, but the fact that he jumped into the forums head first showed a little courage from his part. http://forum.tribalwars.co.uk/showthread.php?20816-First-Speed-Club-on-UK

-Friendliness
9.5- Very friendly and understanding. But has a little bite to him, if you push his 100th nerve.

Rams1987

- Skill
9.5/10- This guy rimmed me on .net and I didn't even have room to breath. IT was astounding.

-Knowledge
7/10- With what he did to me, he had to know a bit about tribalwars.

-Loyalty
N/A

-Fair play
N/A
-Courage
7/10- I was bigger then him, and he rimmed me. He attacked me that I guess took some courage although I attacked first.

-Friendliness
5/10- Didn't seem like a peoples person.

DeletedUser

What do you expect kingsam and miggy where coing on the rams1987 account :D

DeletedUser

Yes I heard, but only after did I know who they were. And That it was a mistake to attack them^^

DeletedUser10594

THESPEEDMAN
he is very very very good in making a lot of deffensive
like !

DeletedUser10594

of thespeedman?
but I like his deffensive
he is twtotal the 4 place!

DeletedUser11305

Adam

Skill
- A very skillful player. Very quick in start-up and stands out above the rest. Has won very many Cat rounds.
I allied with him to win a Cat round and he did very good at back-timing etc...
9.5/10

knowledege - seems to know a fair bit :p Very quick at 26 points - LC and has good midgame play aswell.
Very good back-timer, sniper and train sender :p
9/10

Loyalty & Fair play - Seems pritty fair play TBH. When I played with him, he used no tricks, didnt start attacking me when I had used my troops to clear someone.
19/20

Courage - Not afraid to send trains at unknown troop quantities. Very good at playing by himself
9/10

Friendliness - Hes a good guy, but, like every other speed player, doesnt want too many allies.
9.5/10

DeletedUser

That's nothing other than stupidity...

~Will~

What if you have a 30 farm, scout jobson for example who dodges but has a level 15 farm :3 Now you don't know his troops, but you do know his troops sucks.

I'm just playing devils advocate :p

DeletedUser10594

cadan I thought you are in slap but you are not sorry
now I am friendly to you

DeletedUser

Cool story bro, Shame I'm not friendly to you. Also, me in SLAP? never.

DeletedUser10594

haha this was a joke, you are not a friengly person?