Greetings, all.

DeletedUser

Hey hey.

Just writing to introduce myself... some of you may know me from .net, others, er.. may not. I think those are our only two options. I am Agent Incognito, aka AI, aka 'arghhelpmewhatisgoingonnn!'

And I'm here to moderate ze forum. :icon_biggrin:

So. Quick breakdown of how I work. This is your world, your forum, for your enjoyment. I fully recognise this. In order to help me keep it functioning on a vaguely smooth level however, I'd appreciate if everyone could follow the... following:

1) Please read (if you've not yet done so) the forum rules. They'll be enforced, so if you could just not break 'em to start with, that'd be swell. :icon_razz:

2) I really don't tolerate real life insults. Game play, tribe related, fine. But if this gets personal on a real life level, expect comments to be deleted. I'm sure you can all think of arguments that don't involve that amount of insult. :)

3) Please don't swear. It irritates me, needing to edit posts, to remove things we all know shouldn't be there to start with.

Other'n that... if you've got any issues, questions, concerns, complaints, compliments (I live in hope) .. send a PM my way and I'll get back to you. Just as a word of advice though, I live in Australia, so it's more than likely most of you will contact me while I'm asleep. Please be patient, and I'll reply just as soon as it's not... y'know. 3am my time.

Enjoy ze game, all.

AI.

DeletedUser

At the moment, Perth... but I'm from Melbourne.

-gazes wistfully Eastwards-

DeletedUser

Well sure. Nice I understand.

Loving Perth, not so much. :p

DeletedUser117

Welcome over to .uk looks like a few people have come back, but honestly Perth??? At least Adelaide has late night shopping :p

DeletedUser

Hey! Perth has... shopping.. too.

... 5pm is late, right?

@ Nauz - Shhh.

DeletedUser7966

Haidere AI, I'm sure you will have trouble keeping the one topic a week in check |-(

DeletedUser

Haidere AI, I'm sure you will have trouble keeping the one topic a week in check |-(

-rolls up sleeves-
-determined look-

-awaits challenge-

:icon_biggrin:

@ s1simon - Grazie.

@ Carebear - Heh. It's nice to visit. Living here is rather boring, though.

@ OverDose - Neat. So I'll fit right in. :p

DeletedUser8219

Hey AI, I would tell you good luck, but these forums are so dead you won't need it :p