Greetings World 3!

DeletedUser

I seen a 'Who's joining thread' and thought i'd expand on it a little bit. I will have a template of questions that they can follow so people can not only see that your joining, but other information as well. This will give people the chance to see who there up against/who they should stay away from :)icon_wink:) and maybe catch up with a few old friends.

Username:
Premade (If you have plans for one):
Past Experience (give the readers some juicy info on past success):
Interests for joining the world:
Are you co-playing said account:
What you think of the worlds settings:
Username: Ieyasu Tokugawa.
Premade: N/A.
Past Experience: Nothing major, Come and go player who can do well if i put the time in. (Refer to W2, I'm actually doing great for my area.)
Interests for joining the world: To rim some nubs joining the North-West.
Are you co-playing said account: Efficiency baby, Efficiency. My Nauz is coming out :icon_eek: (<3).
What you think of the worlds settings: I think their great, Not much of a fan for packets but will require people to noble closer villages at the beginning of the world. 15 tech system <3. And i might as well finish it off with HC ftw in this world mebe?

DeletedUser

Username:Undecided atm
Premade: possibly in preds
Past Experience: im a failure o_O jk \ Rogue Assassain uk1 but im retired i get sick of it around the 100k mark and other worlds that arent recent and im long retired from.
Interests for joining the world: what to say i love TW o_O
Are you co-playing said account: wat ever the account is im 80% likly to be coplaying
What you think of the worlds settings:prefer coins and no night bonus also troops speed 1 and it would be perfect

DeletedUser

Username: Jay DeeJay
Premade: Predators Premade
Past Experience: Gecko Uk1, -Nin.Kart- Uk2, Paroxima W20|27|35|37.
Interests For Joining This World: Would like to play a later server as this site is being more established. :)
Are You Co-Playing: Nope. :p
What You Think Of The Worlds Settings: Haven't played classic settings I don't think. A lot of people like them, so why not try them out. :) I like no pally too!!

DeletedUser

Username: Gears.
Premade: Codes <---join it own get pwned by :spear:
Past Experience: Mainly a .net player under the name poath and My Darkest Hour. Stayed in the top 20s on .net w34 and became baron of ACTIVE (num 1 tribe) on w36.
Interests for joining the world: Making a tribe and reviving an old addiction :icon_twisted:
Are you co-playing said account: No. :icon_sad:
What you think of the worlds settings: Like the speed but I'm not such a fan of packages and I will miss my pally.

DeletedUser

Username: Darky Ty :icon_rolleyes:
Premade: isn't really a premade, just a tribe with some friends ;)
Past Experience: UK2 leader of Neon, furthermore only playing german and swiss servers seriously
Interests for joining the world: hmm just playing with a few friends together
Are you co-playing said account: no co-player :)
What you think of the worlds settings: i like some of the settings like packages and some not :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Username: Nightmare
Premade: Predator's idk tribe
Past Experience: idk
Interests for joining the world: idk
Are you co-playing said account: idk
What you think of the worlds settings: idk

DeletedUser1508

Username: Nightmare
Premade: Predator's idk tribe
Past Experience: idk
Interests for joining the world: idk
Are you co-playing said account: idk
What you think of the worlds settings: idk

At least you know your username... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Username: Blik
Premade: None
Past Experience: .Net, for a long time.
Interests For Joining This World: Cos the settings are amazing
Are You Co-Playing: Perhaps later
What You Think Of The Worlds Settings: Brilliant, could hardly be better.

DeletedUser

Username: galactica
Premade (If you have plans for one): Wazza!
Past Experience (give the readers some juicy info on past success): started on PT1 (only 1 month there), PT2 (about 6 months and reached 150K) and currently I'm at PT9 with almost 400K, PT13 and BR24 just started in this 2 worlds a few weeks...
Interests for joining the world: I like all the settings =P, I will playing just for fun and with friends
Are you co-playing said account: nope
What you think of the worlds settings: I think will be a competitive world, the settings are just great, classic just as I like =P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looking good. I see your spy in TRUE is doing a TRULY great job to find a tribe is starting in North West also.
Fair brawl my dear friend?

DeletedUser

Looking good. I see your spy in TRUE is doing a TRULY great job to find a tribe is starting in North West also.
Fair brawl my dear friend?

Don't bring W2 here bud. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Username: Not Telling
Premade: Playing whole world tribeless.
Past Experience: I'm terrible, best rank ever has been 1, still never convinced the server to let me be rank 0.
Interests for joining the world: To have fun.
Are you co-playing said account: Nope.
What you think of the worlds settings: Hate archers, Hate paladin. Hate coins. Hate simple-tech. Hate morale. Basically, if this world doesn't have it, I hate it. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Username: JunkyKoala
Premade: Predators premade
Past Experience: Started on W10.net, learned my trade there, went on to play on few other worlds, mostly quited because of lack of time, same with the last w36.
Interests for joining the world: Nice settings and I`m just addicted to TW ^^
Are you co-playing said account: No.
What you think of the worlds settings: I do like them.

DeletedUser

Username: Secret
Premade: Valor
Past Experience: 1st to 1k and 10k points on UK1
Interests for joining the world: Excellent settings
Are you co-playing said account: God no.
What you think of the worlds settings:Best I've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Username: drunkmunky
Premade (If you have plans for one): nope
Past Experience (give the readers some juicy info on past success): Nothing really worthy of note. Started on w1 UK, played a little on w2...understand how to play the game and hope I'm agressive enough to play on this world.
Interests for joining the world: To check out another aspect of the game in the form of packages. And the increased speed...never played those before.
Are you co-playing said account: Unfortunately not, be nice to me!
What you think of the worlds settings: Think the world settings are pretty cool, will be good to try them out...I have one concern though, that being the fact I'm like 2/3 squares from Ieyasu Tokugawa...lmao

DeletedUser4700

Username: the dark thing

Premade: I didnt and dont plan to join some premade as i find people who join premades are only joining to survive the K onslaught.. unless they joining to be with friends ofcourse.
Past Experience: since .net was opened.
Interests for joining the world: Try out the UK server, finally :icon_razz: and see how good players here are.
Are you co-playing said account: co-players are for people who can't do it on their own.
What you think of the worlds settings: 2nd most perfect settings ive seen thrus far in my TW game :).

DeletedUser

Username: Modesty the Original
Premade :
Past Experience : Well I guess you all heard about my past already from my impersonator Modesty... but it's not the truth since I'm the only one to know that.
Interests for joining the world: I'm going to defend my honor... and do anything to spoil for my impersonator Modesty. He/she messed with the wrong lady. To do that I actually only need to have access to the game so that I can communicate... the "pen" is deadlier then the sword :icon_razz:
Are you co-playing said account: NO
What you think of the worlds settings:Well loyalty restores a bit faster then I'm used to but as a defender that is more then welcomed :icon_razz: Not that it matters... expanding in this world are not my main interest :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Username: Xosoloxi
Premade: CHESS
Past Experience: Nothing much, Played on several worlds since world 16 .net. The only thing im proud of is looking after a 1 mil account without premium for a few months ;D
Interests for joining the world: To do well, and stay till the end ;)
Are you co-playing said account: Nope
What you think of the worlds settings: Great, would of prefered Coins instead of packets though.

DeletedUser

Username: TeaAndCrumpets :icon_cool:
Premade: Was CHESS, but not anymore.
Past Experience: Under this name lead STD!, now playing the Noob Noob account after I left and re-joined. Short spout on W2. Experience on .Net.
Interests for joining the world: Settings <3
Are you co-playing said account: Nope.
What you think of the worlds settings: Hot :3