Guide Library Discussion thread

DeletedUser5582

Ok discuss here your thoughts or desires for this new Library and links to guides which are not on this forum.

What do you like? What do you dislike or would change?

Now few rules....

Do not flame and say something or someone's view is rubbish unless you can say why. I mean to mod this forum tightly so if your comment is not "helpful" I shall just delete it as I don't want/need long chats on why X's guide on .net was good or bad and how it helped in such and such war. I won't infract (unless you persist) as will be in this debate myself so take anything off topic onto skype or PM please.

I do want links to guides and why they are good and definitely want a critique of guides we have here. What is past its sell by date? What could be edited to return it to former glories? If you were teaching someone to play TW which guides would you give them and why?

Lets try and create something which everyone can use easily and simply and raise the standard of play on the UK server so make sure all your posts go towards this aim

Look forward to your input and help!

DeletedUser5582

ok first Guide is up in the General section so you can see how the format will look so let me know your thoughts

DeletedUser5582

Leadership section is now up.

So have I found the best guides or are there better ones out there? If so let me know!

Do you like/dislike the format?

This is for all of us so lets be having some feedback please

DeletedUser

I'm unsure as to what this thread is going to be for .......as doom's 'Guides megathread' pretty much covers what your doing ......and there hasn't really been any guides worth adding into it imo as of late.

DeletedUser5582

fair point but aim here is to get all the guides on certain topics in one spot as a reference and to have your feedback as to what guides those should be from here and .net and other servers.

Doom's thread is excellent but this to save you searching for other guides. You want to read up on how to snipe then they will all be in one spot with links to further reading eg Business time's Guide is great but doesn't cover how to work out lag.

I hope the finished thread would have the snipe guides plus the cheeseasauraus guide on lag all in one thread.

A super Doom thread if you like?!

DeletedUser4083

Ok, as I'm now keeping an eye on this forum I thought I would complete Jo's Guide Library. If there is anything you want to see, or you have some ideas on how to structure or present the thread then post here. And yes I do intend to get a guide done to the flags, I just need to find everything out about them first :p

DeletedUser

Haha good luck with the flags Phil (you're gonna need it :p)

ps. love the sig!