Guide to the Forums v2

DeletedUser

Who needs seriousness on the internet..
seriously.

No such word as seriousness. Punctuation used incorrectly.

You have a right to remain silent, any bad grammar or misspelled words will be taken in as evidence.

DeletedUser

No such word as seriousness. Punctuation used incorrectly.

You have a right to remain silent, any bad grammar or misspelled words will be taken in as evidence.

TIP: We honestly don't give a shit.

DeletedUser

On a completely unrelated note, can we marry bgee? :3

Meet me at 91 Queen Street.

DeletedUser

If I lived in Australia, I would.
I'll meet you halfway.
So that would be, 118/24/7 Pacific Ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

neitherami,ihaventbeenoutfortwoyearsexceptwhenineedgroceries,andthatisonceayear.

DeletedUser2765

[ke]talknliekdiscanbsoconfuzindunyaagreewitmeontatorcanuguysreadwhatiwriteeasily enuf?[/ke]

DeletedUser

It took me 5 minutes to decipher:

Talking like this can be so confusing don't you agree with me on that or can you guys red what I write easily enough?

Owwwrite.

DeletedUser2765

It took me 5 minutes to decipher:

Talking like this can be so confusing don't you agree with me on that or can you guys red what I write easily enough?

Owwwrite.
[ke]
omgihaetusomuchydidudecifermysupersecretmsghmmtisnotfareisayushudnotbaloudtodosumthinsodispicblesrslywhattehheckisrongwitudoujusthatemeorsmthinimeanrealyliekrealy.grrrrrrrrr[/ke]

DeletedUser

LOl..it does take longage

OMG i hate you so much, why did you decipher my super secret message. Hmmmm! It's not fair, I say you should not be allowed to do something so despicable. Seriously whatever the heck is wrong with you, do you just hate me or something i mean really, Grrr

DeletedUser2765

[ke]
hahaugotitrongtisnotwutevrtehheckizrongwitutiswuttehheckizrongwitunubupailncumpairsontotehmightybgee20![/ke]

DeletedUser

image.php

DeletedUser

[ke]
omgihaetusomuchydidudecifermysupersecretmsghmmtisnotfareisayushudnotbaloudtodosumthinsodispicblesrslywhattehheckisrongwitudoujusthatemeorsmthinimeanrealyliekrealy.grrrrrrrrr[/ke]

[bg]Wow.[/bg]

Remind me why you are an elder mod :icon_razz:

Razz.

Last edited by a moderator: