Happy 100 days

DeletedUser

100 days since the start of the UK3 War to end the World.

Congrats to all who's still having fun and enjoying the game.

-Ach

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Err well we did start warring spqr and rev and death sometime back in September??

I think we declared at about 1am on the 19th of September after Egg declared earlier on the 18th

DeletedUser5528

Nope you are both wrong, war was Declared on SPQR October 19th. Not sure when we started warring with Death. Sometime after that though.

DeletedUser5528

Ah that maybe when v.7 was released and we got ingame war stats but we was warring before that.
#

DeletedUser

OH yes, that's true too, I should have mentioned from the bigging of the v.7 stat, not sure how to find the stats other wise.

Triarii2D

Reaction score
Nope you are both wrong, war was Declared on SPQR October 19th. Not sure when we started warring with Death. Sometime after that though.

Sorry is what I meant lol, cant count the months haha

and we started fighting AOTS on the 5th of October, before SPQR

DeletedUser8856

Haha, i love it TFF 'steal' your account supposedly anyway
And yet you still call us Noobs, you dont even play this world, just linger around this forum waiting for someone to pity you...

DeletedUser

and people who give their accounts away and then wine about them when it's not theirs anymore are even Noobier then Death!

oh wow...but the funny thing is that. nah dont worry :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha, i love it TFF 'steal' your account supposedly anyway
And yet you still call us Noobs, you dont even play this world, just linger around this forum waiting for someone to pity you...

you think. but the duke/baron of death knows all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Keep this thread on topic please.

Any more posts off topic will be deleted and appropriate actions taken.

DeletedUser8825

This is great we are 100 days plus into this war and all i can say is that its been fun, especially the banter in these forums.
P.s It took over 100 days of war but we finally cracked the biggest player/account on this world as they have hit the quit button lol Congrats to DEATH.

DeletedUser

P.s It took over 100 days of war but we finally cracked the biggest player/account on this world as they have hit the quit button lol Congrats to DEATH.

You seriously think you cracked him :icon_confused: You are really diluded, if Dee was on the account i doubt he quit, rather someone else was on it and and did it for the lolz...You attacks were pathetic (I've seen them so shut up!) and you gained villages...Thanking Brochan - JUST wow. I doubt any player with 1 days experience with 12 mil points would be cracked by some 2 ml nob :icon_rolleyes:

But, well done for ... Nothing erm just attacking ... I know its hard due to 1:9 off:def ratio and barb nobling sitters :lol:

DeletedUser

Hate to say agree with Mitch. Dee would not have just quit.

DeletedUser

We actually bought a few pints of beer for Jennie to /delete the account, didn't think she'd actually do it.

DeletedUser

Well the account is gone and a new era starts. Mud slinging gets us nowhere here, so maybe we just stop and get on with the game.

I actually believe that Dee would delete it has been done man times before in TW by some fantastic players and will be done again, people lose patience and leave for a new challenge, it happens.

DeletedUser5528

Speculation is pointless, I have no idea who hit delete nor why,, I also dont really care. I'm interested in the players that are actually playing not ones that are not:p

CONGRATS to SuicidEd for taking his rightful place at Rank 1.