Happy 100 days

DeletedUser

Is it a coincidence that Bin Laden is dead and now Zero is barb? Makes me wonder...lmao

DeletedUser8782

CONGRATS to SuicidEd for taking his rightful place at Rank 1.

Have to disagree their dan, Ed is a good player but dee active is better, most likely AJ who hit delete tbh or maybe even Dee for the Lolz as he hasnt been able to go on his PS3 :lol:

DeletedUser1728

Dee hasnt been active for months. And quite frankly if it was Dee who changed the password before hitting delete so the poor bugger keeping his account alive couldnt log in thought it was for "lolz", well any respect I had for him just disappeared.

Quite frankly, Ed does deserve rank 1 - playing his own account, with no co-player and still rising up the rankings after such a late start puts these "pros" to shame really.

DeletedUser5528

Have to disagree their dan, Ed is a good player but dee active is better, most likely AJ who hit delete tbh or maybe even Dee for the Lolz as he hasnt been able to go on his PS3 :lol:

Glen I wasn't saying anything about the playing ability of either player, Ed is active and brilliant, Dee is inactive and brilliant. I would rather an active at Rank 1 than an inactive. So Rightful place imo was correct term.

DeletedUser8800

i dont care who you are if your ranked one you must be a good player after this long
or exreamly extreamly lucky lol