HARDCORE HOOLIGANS - COME AND JOIN THE THUG ARMY

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
79823front_zpse045dc4c.jpg

​DELAYED FOR A LATER WORLD NOW

I am?
- TWHooligan, nothing special on this server but have been in the right place at the right time on TW.net under other aliases, have and still playing other worlds but finishing up to lead or even co-lead this tribe for W16.

What am I looking for in a tribe? The usual; Very active members who can communicate - know the basics - having a solid TW knowledge will help - Players with co-players (an advantage of course) Skype users (essential) 20-30 Max players, player spread is up for discussion as is tribe starting point.

What you can expect from me! Loyalty - one who listens - one who is not ashamed to admit he gets it wrong - one who will give everything needed to help run this tribe in the slickest, simplest way - one who is firm but fair.

What I expect from you! Nothing more than you would expect from me, however I would say I don't have time for egos, arguments (healthy debates yes) liars, or cheats, if you are found out you are out, in fact if these last few thing are part of your make-up please save us all time and stay away, however those type of players are few and far between in my experience.

Last but not least It would be a pleasure to play with guys/girls who have a passion to win but a sense of humour to laugh at 10,000 incommings
icon_lol.gif

You are the potential, come and let's spread the news.

Skype me - TWHooligan

THUG ARMY -
THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY - THUG ARMY

Last edited:

DeletedUser6695

No but it's the truth and you are not gonna find out who I am elsewhere :)

You seem narrow minded and unwilling to be open about your tw experience's. I'm not sure if you are cut out to lead a tribe tbh.

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
You seem narrow minded and unwilling to be open about your tw experience's. I'm not sure if you are cut out to lead a tribe tbh.
Listen CF I know you and the game you play, you think you are smart, you're not, you make a smart remark
Alias' or you suck
and act like you have a touch of alzheimer's, your poor troll and you need a bone around your neck so the dogs can play with you, now jog on son and find another victim.

DeletedUser6695

Listen CF I know you and the game you play, you think you are smart, you're not, you make a smart remark and act like you have a touch of alzheimer's, your poor troll and you need a bone around your neck so the dogs can play with you, now jog on son and find another victim.

You are rather aggressive tonight. I'm still baffled as to how requesting your previous ign's has made you so mad.

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
You are rather aggressive tonight. I'm still baffled as to how requesting your previous ign's has made you so mad.
Me mad/aggressive, I am laughing my ass off because you have never changed from a lad who is still wet around the mouth from his mothers milk :-D

DeletedUser6695

Me mad/aggressive, I am laughing my ass off because you have never changed from a lad who is still wet around the mouth from his mothers milk :-D

I'm assuming you know who I am but choose to remain anonymous. I'm also going to assume I hurt your feelings or something as you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
I'm assuming you know who I am but choose to remain anonymous. I'm also going to assume I hurt your feelings or something as you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

No not offended, upset, annoyed, you just sound like a scratched record (That's a piece of vinyl by the way) you just don't change, then you seem to forget you start your conversation of with sly remark just to get a reaction and I am just letting you know your still the boring little troll you have always been, savy!!

DeletedUser6695

No not offended, upset, annoyed, you just sound like a scratched record (That's a piece of vinyl by the way) you just don't change, then you seem to forget you start your conversation of with sly remark just to get a reaction and I am just letting you know your still the boring little troll you have always been, savy!!

I prefer egotistical superior.

Now back to my original question. Could you please share your previous alias'?

DeletedUser

Now that just has shown us that he would not make a good leader, look at how he reacted...

/thread over no body will join you