HARDCORE HOOLIGANS - COME AND JOIN THE THUG ARMY

DeletedUser

You seem narrow minded and unwilling to be open about your tw experience's. I'm not sure if you are cut out to lead a tribe tbh.

+1

No offence, but you can't expect people to follow someone who, for all they know, may never even have played the game before.

DeletedUser

37 active forum members and ya'll gang up on anyone no for no reason.

HardcoreHooligan

Reaction score
+1

No offence, but you can't expect people to follow someone who, for all they know, may never even have played the game before.

No offence but you should read all that I have said and stop deluding yourselves that Cold Fusion is some god...he ain't

DeletedUser

No offence but you should read all that I have said and stop deluding yourselves that Cold Fusion is some god...he ain't

I read all that you said... It seems you read more of my post than I typed, considering I never even suggested that CF was a 'god'.

Anyone could read the forums for 20 minutes and have the assertive nature you hold and create a pre-made thread like this, having never played the game. I doubt it's the case, but you cannot expect someone to follow someone who A.) they've never heard of and B.) unwilling to establish their own provenance. Somme reference, anyone?

DeletedUser

I have always wanted to play in a tribe with you but you rarely stick around, just like Nauz, I see you are on UKC1 but how long for?

CF, when you get so highly rated? I remember when you were just a spammer playing me on FIFA 10 :'(

Not sure about the Hooligan part, thugs and whatever, but good luck for w16 Hooligan guy.

DeletedUser6695

CF, when you get so highly rated? I remember when you were just a spammer playing me on FIFA 10 :'(

Not sure about the Hooligan part, thugs and whatever, but good luck for w16 Hooligan guy.

Easy :icon_wink:

Maybe you'll get a new fifa eventually and I can bash Millwall again

DeletedUser

I got Fifa 13, I'll smash you at it when I'm back from uni in a month. ;)

DeletedUser4753

the new fifa shud include the hooligan scraps, cud effect players morale or somat :D

Only way milwal gunna win :x

DeletedUser

What against Palace? That team that has lost to us countless times? They may have got promoted this season through play offs, but they are rubbish against us. Check for yourself if you don't believe me, but we beat them much more often than them us.

Also lololololol Millwall fans are all hooligans lololololol.

If we are, then you wouldn't want to be disrepecting, if we aren't then you are just lying :icon_wink:

PS - No like mega chip hax on this game, which I approve of.