Harry Potter launches global wide war

DeletedUser920

Well Dumbledore's Army and a couple of rim tribes declared on Vodka.

They didn't bother with a declaration - I suppose the TNC!/TBC! and SCO ones didn't go so well - so in external thread terms the war you've been waiting with started with a whisper:

The tribe is now at war with DUMBLEDORES ARMY!

War name: Alcoholic Rehabilitation

Declaration:
Well hello friends, we are Dumbledores Army and we are here to help you through your alcohol abuse problem. Here at the alcohol rehabilitation clinic we will show you how to play tribal wars without the need of a bottle of 'Absolute Vodka' next to the table, in fact we will show you how to play with your eyes closed.
Should the Rehab programme be too much for you, we will gladly MAGIC a few more bottles up so you can drink your sorrows away after hitting the delete button.
Dumbledore says butter beer only!

DeletedUser

Some early stats for you (this is what I think the sides are, but feel free to correct me). I'm very surprised.

Side 1:

Tribes: DA, S.C.O.
Side 2:
Tribes: VODKA, VODKA., Creed!

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 34
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 105,420
Side 2: 271,967
Difference: 166,547

chart

DeletedUser920

It isn't completely one-sided and DA have made some inroads, but DA have actually talked a number of rim tribes into joining in and they have been losing heavily. Still, they have been used as cannon fodder and it's good to see that the figures against our main adversary are so favourable, even without counting them.

DeletedUser

3 v 2 so those stats aren't really surprising. 64 players v 98 players :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser920

It's not really 3v2 - though the other tribes fighting with SCO and DA are weaker and one was being eaten already. Someone else can add up the numbers of players on each side as I'm not sure it's useful.

These are the figures for the tribes invited to the war for the past week, though the 'war' began only 2-3 days ago for the purpose of stats:
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: UNW, E.E.E., DA, S.C.O.

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 345
Side 2: 263
Difference: 82

chart

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 26
Difference: 66

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,080,904
Side 2: 1,104,894
Difference: 976,010

chart

Side 1: 645,160
Side 2: 201,352
Difference: 443,808

chart

DeletedUser920

Well I usually try and keep my posts very moderate on the external forums and certainly never say anything derogatory about our opponents.

In the spirit of the Tribal Wars Cup, however, I thought we should just say this to the four tribes who declared war on us: [video=youtube_share;-pQgcNYxxfg]https://youtu.be/-pQgcNYxxfg[/video]

DeletedUser5582

Well I usually try and keep my posts very moderate on the external forums and certainly never say anything derogatory about our opponents.

In the spirit of the Tribal Wars Cup, however, I thought we should just say this to the four tribes who declared war on us:

SCO has declared on you? Am not fussed but had some mails on folk who read your posts Lord Greg and think they are based on facts! If you must post stats try and keep them out of the realm of fantasy.

Now DA declared on the vodka family but not Creed and have no idea about the other two tribes but will pop them into the stats for you as am nice.

Side 1:
Tribes: VODKA, VODKA.
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, UNW, E.E.E.

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 12
Difference 40
chart

Now for curiosity lets look at DA V the Vodka family war stats:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 10
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 128,549
Side 2: 68,951
Difference: 59,598

chart

So Vodka family ahead which after being declared on you have to say is more impressive than just the 16-10 lead.

Now Vodka family V SCO the stats!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: S.C.O.

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

So no action there so why include us?

We did declare on Creed! who had (no war dec yawn) attacked two of our isolated players thinking they were being smart.

Stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: Creed!
Side 2:
Tribes: S.C.O.

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 10
Difference: 22

chart

Thats over last month showing the Creed! success against our two players.

Since we declared 3 days 17 hrs and 24 mins as Sinead O'Connor would say) the war stats look like this

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
100%
0%
100%
0%
67%
33%
40%
60%

So lets try and get a little bit of honesty into these posts please to reflect what is going on and this way it stops me getting eyebrow raising mails from folk thinking my tribe is getting stuffed!

SCO might well get stuffed who knows but not today I think and certainly not by Creed!

DeletedUser920

Sorry Jo - my bad there. When I originally posted I was including SCO in the figures because some of Dumbledore's Army had still been in SCO when they attacked and it seemed more complete. In the original post I did say that the declaration was from DA and some rim tribes and the total opposition list is now:
Enemy
DUMBLEDORES ARMY
Kiss My Dagger
Ed Edd and Eddy
United North West

There may have been another couple of tribes that intended to declare but then thought better of it, but that's the way these thngs go.

SCO is not involved in this war and I have had my wrist duly smacked for sloppy posting while on holiday.

DeletedUser5582

pfft I wasn't too fussed but then you posted a roundball video so you know had to step in. Being associated with a losing side is one thing but being associated with a side loosing to roundball is quite another!

ty for making the thread and please feel free to do some PnP (or anyone else for that matter)

DeletedUser920

Lol - I've just realised that it was Mr Lazy who put SCO into the figures and I just repeated that mistake.

I know I said 'It's all gone quiet..' but to be honest there hasn't been any comment from the four tribes who declared on us in the externals at all. Only Lightyjo commented and that was to say that SCO are staying out and it's none of their concern.

Maybe it's just that nobody wants to chat any more :-(

DeletedUser920

Nothing much to add here, just an update in case there are more people reading than posting.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: DA, E.E.E., UNW, ~KMD~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,139
Side 2: 984
Difference: 1,155

chart

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 69
Difference: 140

chart

Side 1: 10,184,780
Side 2: 3,834,197
Difference: 6,350,583

chart

Side 1: 1,321,001
Side 2: 506,936
Difference: 814,065

chart

Ed Edd and Eddy put up a good fight, but were on the slide after the alliance with TNC!/TBC! and their part in the war was more of a last stand. They'd have had a chance if they had a better location.

UNW have provided some elbow room, but DA have started losing some villages themselves now, rather than just their allies.

DeletedUser

Here's an update on the purely VODKA vs DA war.
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,251
Side 2: 456
Difference: 795

chart

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 30
Difference: 44

chart

Side 1: 6,129,383
Side 2: 2,467,406
Difference: 3,661,977

chart

Side 1: 607,709
Side 2: 234,884
Difference: 372,825

chart

DeletedUser920

Well after the op yesterday evening we were feeling reasonably pleased with ourselves - I know people using post screenshots of forums when they've been spying, but we don't go for that - we're just giving a snapshot:
Capture_zpsxke9dajd.png

I'm not saying it's all easy, but it's working out.

DeletedUser920

Okay, I'm pleased to say that we have (at least temporarily) taken the number 1 spot following some movement between tribes.

We were going to say that DA are really on the run with members desperate to bail out - this suggested that Harry Potter morale had really collapsed:

Capture2_zpsnim6nh4u.jpg

It turns out that there was another, not necessarily simpler explanation:

Capture3_zpslrkpunbs.jpg

We don't need to recruit spies, we are just beating you the old fashioned way. There is no need for a witch hunt (should that be 'wizard hunt' ?) - LiamFielding is not your spy.

DeletedUser920

I can't find the snipping tool on windows 8 (note to self - upgrade to W10), else I'd have posted the conquers for the last day or so.

Never mind, here are the stats for the past 24hrs. (You can check other timescales for yourself). While DA wage war on the barbs we continue to pile on the pressure:

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 22
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 0