haul limit?

DeletedUser4753

Thats a dirty trick init, mods remove haul limit plz :p

DeletedUser6695

Its ridiculous, conveniently leaving out a world ruining setting

DeletedUser4753

i figured small barbs mean farming is ok but less barb noblers, but not literally no farming
Not impressed :/

DeletedUser9598

Limited hauls vs bonfire - that should be fun :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It's a pretty massive thing to omit from the world settings, so maybe it will be revoked. Would a mod/admin care to comment on the mistake?

DeletedUser4753

Yea i hope its a mistake in actual world settings as apposed to mistake when typing.

needs to be ommited otherwise this world will be a serious flop.

DeletedUser

yh i have gone over the settings again nothing, sort of screwed a few plans up

DeletedUser9598

Settings = gooooood <3

Inactivity is the way to play.

You really want the settings left like this? Limited hauls, advanced pally weapons? Will be a nightmare for everyone hitting bonfire

DeletedUser4753

Yea its not in the world settings via help menu, or the announced ones.

Shame theirs no mod on as a world starts to look out for teething problems as a world opens.

DeletedUser

Announced settings have been turned off before, such as multi village start up, that wasn't implemented on the suggested world.

DeletedUser

Announced settings have been turned off before, such as multi village start up, that wasn't implemented on the suggested world.

If yiu dont want to be active... dont play a world
but i think most players dont want a haul limit

DeletedUser

well people said that about 11 and people still joined, i think tw idea is to create a fair playing field and encourage new players to stay

DeletedUser4753

w11 was a haul limit, but pre premium.

i dont really fancy a world where a player can mine whore with +20% res, and where i would normaly out farm them, i have to sit n watch a noob pay his way ahead.

no hauls/haul limit suck as it is, but with premium features tis richest kid wins, sod that.