Hauls and Plunders

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Just passed 1k plunders :)
Quite pleased with that, im only into my 4th day of farming. nice and efficient :)

34hx3xu.png

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
You have already plundered other villages 9.164 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 10.000 times!
Robber (Silver - Level 3)
You have already looted 1.513.029 resources!
Next level: Loot 100.000.000 resources!

Last edited:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Your not very efficent there nauz :/ and your farming 12 days? that haul total sucks

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Your not very efficent there nauz :/ and your farming 12 days? that haul total sucks

Multiply 285k by 3 for me. I think you'll find the result is under 900k. I think you'll also find the EndofDayz account didn't have 0 res hauled when you started co-playing it.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Multiply 285k by 3? lol

how many farming troops had you on day 4 of your farming nauz? and their the same on day 12? lol so, your implying that i will be still hauling the same amount of res today, day 4, in 8 days time? that in 8 days time i will have just 900k hauled?

and what are you trying to force me to say now?? that your efficient? your not im afraid

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Multiply 285k by 3? lol

how many farming troops had you on day 4 of your farming nauz?

You're telling me the EndofDayz account had 0 troops when you started co-playing it 8 days into the world?

That doesn't seem very likely to me.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
who is end of days? lol, your fishing as to what account we're on. lol @ you nauz

What i am saying nauz is, our account was started by my co, Clara, on the 15 th of November. As you may, or may not know (DeadMaX, us8), i was offline until 4 days ago due to lappy melt down. I joined Clara midday on the 20th, Total hauled was 14k, and i commenced playing uk 14 from then.

Im gonna start a twitter or a blog, you can follow my TW life there

Nauzhror

Reaction score
who is end of days? lol, your fishing as to what account we're on. lol @ you nauz

What i am saying nauz is, our account was started by my co, Clara, on the 15 th of November. As you may, or may not know (DeadMaX, us8), i was offline until 4 days ago due to lappy melt down. I joined Clara midday on the 20th, Total hauled was 14k, and i commenced playing uk 14 from then.

Im gonna start a twitter or a blog, you can follow my TW life there

You claimed repeatedly to be in Inc. Only 1 account in Inc. has those three awards showing as their top 3 awards.

You are either lying about being in Inc. or you are playing EndOfDayz.

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
And you can keep fishing away as i will not reveal which account we are on. There is only 2 ways to be sure of who we are, we tell you, or TW break every right to privacy and consumer rights to reveal to you who we are.

Again, your off topic. awards can be hidden btw ;)

DeletedUser11183

Plunderer (Gold - Level 4)
You have already plundered other villages 34.321 times!
You have already looted 1.918.570 resources!

DeletedUser7868

You have already plundered other villages 9.626 times!
You have already looted 1.002.130 resources!

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
My screen snip showed them when i took the snap. Maybe their hidden now? i wasnt saying they were or werent, just implying that you could look at every profile on the world and not find what your looking for.

Nauz, your slowing down my farming with your spamming. iv just 8 days left to match your massive (lol) total haul of 1.5 mil

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Nauz, your slowing down my farming with your spamming. iv just 8 days left to match your massive (lol) total haul of 1.5 mil

Your account didn't, by any means, start with 0 res hauled. It also didn't start with 0 troops. You are also ignoring that the first 4 days for me were in BP. There were far less farms during BP than there are now. Leaving BP with 285k res hauled was beyond impossible. Not to mention barbs grow, fast on this world in fact, so they have much higher mines than they did 8 hours ago.

DeletedUser6695

My screen snip showed them when i took the snap. Maybe their hidden now? i wasnt saying they were or werent, just implying that you could look at every profile on the world and not find what your looking for.

we share an area with the 2nd best player on the world, Scorp, and have the 2nd highest res hauled...Not half bad

DeletedUser9522

This is blatant rubbish lol. You're just scrabbling to respond to all of Nauz's points.

Last edited by a moderator:

GIXXER

UK10 Winner
Reaction score
Your account didn't, by any means, start with 0 res hauled. It also didn't start with 0 troops. You are also ignoring that the first 4 days for me were in BP. There were far less farms during BP than there are now. Leaving BP with 285k res hauled was beyond impossible. Not to mention barbs grow, fast on this world in fact, so they have much higher mines than they did 8 hours ago.

Look nauz, your not efficent and i will exceed your hauls in the same time frame. thats all slippy, you dont have to accept it, like it, reply to it. Anyways, im not here for bragging about looting :)

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Look nauz, your not efficent

Totally explains why I have the second highest res hauled, and the most troops. Also explains why I have the most res per plunder of all the top farming accounts.

GIXXER said:
Anyways, im not here for bragging about looting

Yes. Yes, you are. You posted your res hauled. I posted mine. I didn't comment on yours, you were the one that sought fit to start with the insults, as per usual.

You have already plundered other villages 9.626 times!
You have already looted 1.002.130 resources!

Kudos on 4th to reach a million. Should hopefully be a few more people reaching it soon.

DeletedUser9598

Are all w14 threads gonna turn into a GIXXER/Nauz debate now!