Hauls/Plundered

DeletedUser

The worlds too early too suck in general so there must be one reason why you think it sucks, for example maybe you can't keep up with Four Seasons growth at the moment? Not saying that is it, but you know.

DeletedUser

The worlds too early too suck in general so there must be one reason why you think it sucks, for example maybe you can't keep up with Four Seasons growth at the moment? Not saying that is it, but you know.

Sounds pretty much like this.

DeletedUser

Is suddenly feeling proud of his 350k looted; despite the fact that it is piss poor + warehouse has been maxed 8 times & his acc hasn't farmed anything for twenty four + hours...Minimum. Seriously, what is the point of this?

if you had those resources looted 24hrs previously you would be doing a lot better than what you are i think someone is trying to keep up and has farmed as much as he can and currently stands on 350k thinking he had done great till he sees recent posts....

Then does the famous foot stomp while saying IDC coz this world sucks ....

Maybe its not the world that sucks ????

Come on bro chill your bean and enjoy or get of the ride !!

DeletedUser

What the hell? Didn't I just say why it sucks? Okay, since you need some elaboration, here it is: There is no way my acc should be in the top twenty with my current activity levels. If This were .net I doubt I would be in the top three hundred & that's being generous. I'm looking at the number of players in this world and let's be honest, it's way below par. If anything good/fun does happen on this world, rest assured it will be over and done with faster than you can blink. Not sure why or for what reasons you mentioned Four Seasons name at all. However, if I were to guess, I'd say it's because you tend to hug his/their nuts. Not saying to you it's true but, you know...
@Grawler, lol no?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well done? You managed to realise that .co.uk has a very small amount of good players?
Look at the stage this world is in bro, most of the good players are whoring LC atm instead of focusing on points (Fulcrum, THKO, Ad Infernum etc) and they will rise soon.
Oh yeah, he has the most lovely nuts so you'd be right there :/

I just think you're mad bro because you have been attacked reasonably heavily for this stage (look at your ODD) and obviously have suffered.

Stop pretending your so good by saying you are barely active and managing high ranks etc. Your not saying that directly but it's definitely what you are hinting at.
Try your hardest and see where you are in a weeks time.

DeletedUser

Not too mention that your excuse of low activity is a poor excuse because your on the friends list of someone I am talking to who just asked me about this situation and he said, and I quote:
he's on my friends list and he's on as much as Higgs Boson and Four Seasons and us

DeletedUser

if you had those resources looted 24hrs previously you would be doing a lot better than what you are i think someone is trying to keep up and has farmed as much as he can and currently stands on 350k thinking he had done great till he sees recent posts....
No offence mate, but that was an incredibly stupid comment. First off, you completely misinterpreted what I had meant by not farming for a total of twenty four hours. Secondly, only Fred Durst was farming more res than me on the first few days. Thirdly, stating that my warehouse had been maxed eight times, which is now nine, obviously indicates that the account is not looked after for long periods?? Of course I could be lying but that's highly unlikely due to the fact that I'm rank 1 ODD so surely the benefit of the doubt has to be given?
Then does the famous foot stomp while saying IDC coz this world sucks ....a

Maybe its not the world that sucks ????

Come on bro chill your bean and enjoy or get of the ride !!
I've played enough worlds to know that this world is terrible. Having said that, it is indeed early days & it's just an opinion of mine, which doesn't necessarily mean I'm right or wrong. Yourself, Grawler & Shifty would do well to remember that. P.S sorry for grammar/punctuation. Keyboard is screwed.

DeletedUser

Well done? You managed to realise that .co.uk has a very small amount of good players?
Look at the stage this world is in bro, most of the good players are whoring LC atm instead of focusing on points (Fulcrum, THKO, Ad Infernum etc) and they will rise soon.
Oh yeah, he has the most lovely nuts so you'd be right there :/

I just think you're mad bro because you have been attacked reasonably heavily for this stage (look at your ODD) and obviously have suffered.

Stop pretending your so good by saying you are barely active and managing high ranks etc. Your not saying that directly but it's definitely what you are hinting at.
Try your hardest and see where you are in a weeks time.
I don't know which is funnier; your assumptions which are way off or the fact that my comments seemed to get to you so much? Suffered? No. I lost maybe eighty spears, a few swords and militia. The very fact I had to call in militia four times should speak volumes to you, however, you'll just assume I am lying & continue on with your false theory that I have lost my offence. Keep the assumptions going champ!
Not too mention that your excuse of low activity is a poor excuse because your on the friends list of someone I am talking to who just asked me about this situation and he said, and I quote:
he's on my friends list and he's on as much as Higgs Boson and Four Seasons and us
This is hogswash, if you wish to carry on this discussion then feel free to mail me this persons IGN. Food for thought:
award3.png

[h=5]Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)[/h]You have already plundered other villages 1.754 times!
Next level: Plunder other villages 10.000 times!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhmm I'd like to see where you think your comments got at me? Because clearly they didnt *facepalm*
I like the bit in your post where you selectively read what I put. Why would I assume you are lying about calling militia? I said myself that you are probably butthurt because you have high ODD and clearly that is the case judging by that post you just put.

DeletedUser

Uhmm I'd like to see where you think your comments got at me? Because clearly they didnt *facepalm*
I like the bit in your post where you selectively read what I put. Why would I assume you are lying about calling militia? I said myself that you are probably butthurt because you have high ODD and clearly that is the case judging by that post you just put.
Really starting to consider the possibility of you being an idiot.

DeletedUser11183

Of course I could be lying but that's highly unlikely due to the fact that I'm rank 1 ODD so surely the benefit of the doubt has to be given?
I think your rank 1 ODD because of the fact that people dont seem to like you. Your ego is far bigger then it should be. Also, just so you know, youve looted more then me, so stop complaining.

This world is going to be a good world as uk goes, a fair few decent players here.

DeletedUser

Of course I could be lying but that's highly unlikely due to the fact that I'm rank 1 ODD so surely the benefit of the doubt has to be given?
I think your rank 1 ODD because of the fact that people dont seem to like you. Your ego is far bigger then it should be. Also, just so you know, youve looted more then me, so stop complaining.

This world is going to be a good world as uk goes, a fair few decent players here.
Point to where my so called ego got out of hand? The 'complaint' was of the overall level of quality in this world. I've already pretty much admitted that I could be wrong & that it could end up good, though I do doubt it. Not entirely sure why you felt the need to add your twocents but hey ho, it's your issue, not mine to deal with.

DeletedUser11183

"There is no way my acc should be in the top twenty with my current activity levels."

DeletedUser

Strange, I thought you would of had referred to the original post. That I admit had rubbed people up the wrong way, due to being drunk at the scene. If people don't want to factor it in then more fool them imo. You're also aware of what I was replying to right? Sense eludes those that jump on band wagons my friend.

DeletedUser

I honestly thought he was complaining about co players, Going with the whole my warehouse was maxed.

You must have a very small warehouse :)

And to be honest, if you think the world is poor,you should leave because in my honest opinion, a tribe makes a good server not a single player. The tribe limit makes this world awesome.

I for one look forward to it

DeletedUser

Well at least you have a bit more sense than most here...My warehouse isn't the biggest, but probably bigger than you might think :eek:. I agree that a tribe will always make it better but regarding a single player? = not entirely sure what you are on about here, though if you haven't played in a one man/acc tribe before then I strongly suggest you try it at some point. Mid game mercenaries get a lot of benefits. :D. about leaving, obviously already considered it. Will decide when I get back to England I guess, RL n'all. = betting this comment rubs someone up the wrong way...

DeletedUser

So who has Hauled what lol ... -. - Your comments are very contradictory here you talk about world rubbish i am ranked so high and all that .. the mere fact that you called militia in so many time Well that just explains everything if you had not been point whoring to the position you are at then there would of been no need to call militia now would there...

you have maxed storage out how many times while calling in militia reducing production by half while still hauling 350k while not trying come on fella you are digging yourself a hole with these contradictions you point whored to where you are and now have been found out and someone is trying to farm you... thats just my opinion as you said we all have 1.

But i bet i aint far out.. ;)

P.s sorry about grammar and spelling my keyboard aint broke just a thick scouser using it .. Toot Toot
P.p.s i like 4s nuts aswell there tasty you should try them sometime

DeletedUser

lol I don't even know where to begin with that comment, there are so many holes, misinterpretations and questionable logic behind your 'theories' that it's almost impossible to choose where to start. However, that comment you made about how I must be a pointwhore because I called in militia was just pure gold. I was about to ask if you would seriously expect me to defend with LC but then I realized that it would be completely pointless. Fair few of you seem to be lacking in brain cells.