HAUNTED HALOS - Halloween Round

DeletedUser9006

HauntedHalosForumAnnouncement.png

This halloween the Fallen Angels' halos have decended onto the UK speed world ! These halos have significant magical properties, creating substantial growth in the villages they plummet upon.

It is your destiny to capture the halos (stacked bonus villages) and
prevent the Fallen Angels or other adversaries f
rom regaining them and thus providing significant growth and mystical protection for your tribe!

Good or Evil, join the battle to capture the Halos this Halloween

Round Starts : Monday 29th @ 10am
Halos Descend : Tuesday 30th from 10am
Round Ends : Wednesday 31st @ 00:00

The tribe success
fully holding the majority of halos as the clock strikes midnight WINS !

Fu
rther details of the round can be found here

Winning Tribe members receive 200pp each.

(must be in top 30 and have over 5 villages.)

Best of Luck from all the UK Tribalwars Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

^^ Better Than Net Round :lol:

Just like a secrets round though...

It be good if there was a AI in the middle with like tons of defence and all speeders must fight off everybody else on the rim then do battle with AI. Or even if that AI was a mod...

DeletedUser9598

It wont be interesting if only a handful of people join and by day 2 the top 2/3/4 players have 70% of all vils, it'll just be boring like the last secrets round

DeletedUser10594

who is playing?
and also a praise to the supporters, because of the helloween round.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9598

As i thought the top players are all playing together and have basically won the world already lol and the halos arent even out until tomorrow morning

DeletedUser11069

As i thought the top players are all playing together and have basically won the world already lol and the halos arent even out until tomorrow morning

Why do you think the top players are playing together? Because we owned the world of course :/
What would you expect? It's a team-round :p

DeletedUser3312

Started 9am on a Monday.

Sadly some of us have jobs. Nice planning mods.

DeletedUser9598

Teams of 3 and yet you still have 5 players lol but like matt said starting a round on a monday morning is no good for a lot of people, me being 1 of them

DeletedUser7179

Started 9am on a Monday.

Sadly some of us have jobs. Nice planning mods.

Didnt you ask for all the championship rounds to be on Sunday so you could play and win them?? remind me, how is that going even after they moved them to Sunday for you?? Unfortunately every round can't be manipulated to give you a slight chance of survival!

DeletedUser10769

Teams of 3 and yet you still have 5 players lol but like matt said starting a round on a monday morning is no good for a lot of people, me being 1 of them

Who said our tribes are connected? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I'mma guess they'll let rw win, so he can brag to matt that he got a win?

DeletedUser10769

I'mma guess they'll let rw win, so he can brag to matt that he got a win?

I have won alot of rounds rounds before Cadan :icon_rolleyes: How many have you actually won?
Why would I brag to Matt? Why would they let me win? Maybe that is how you win rounds but not me

DeletedUser10594

I can read the last sentence easy!!
you tried to trick me