Hello 006!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4147
  • Start date

DeletedUser4147

So, the last 24 hours have been the worst in my TW history. It all began with planned expansion into the distant K65, which went well enough. We then had a little OP planned on a player called Grumpy Old Man.

This man was not so much grumpy, as he was bitter. This morning I noticed something unusual about the village I was nobling. You see, it was 4.6K and a nice place to reinforce a cluster, but by the time I woke up my nobles were marching up something different. I didn't believe it at first, I thought I just claimed the wrong village by accident :icon_redface:. But alas, that was not the case.

You see, someone had begun to demolish it. A lot. Not fight for it. The village file is a shocking sight. 3.9K in 1 hour gone.

This lovely village, 006| Im a Realist is the prized new addition to my village list. I love it and it's shiny interior.

I mean, LOOK AT THESE SEXY BUILDINGS.

Long story short. I hate people, like seriously. I hate you all. You either spite me, turtle, or just out right annoy me. Someone please remind me why I came back to this game.

*what do I mean by turtle against me? well THIS happened to my other train today*

DeletedUser13359

At least your hiding place is maxed out! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser4147

Hell yeah, lvl 10 HP ftw. ​except it's a church world. I need that not-maxed for point build purposes.

DeletedUser

Ouch, that sucks.

Some players dont deserve to play the game.

Celebrate meeting a player better than you, learn from him, it'll improve you in the long run!

DeletedUser4147

Yeah exactly. This guy genuinely spent like 1000PP on demolishing buildings as fast as he could on me.

Oh well. It's on the route back to normality now, thankfully.

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly. This guy genuinely spent like 1000PP on demolishing buildings as fast as he could on me.

Oh well. It's on the route back to normality now, thankfully.

Definition of a Pyrrhic victory isn't it :S

DeletedUser6796

I would be extremely impressed if he has restarted. That would make it the most expensive and indefensible restart in history. :)

DeletedUser4147

I would be extremely impressed if he has restarted. That would make it the most expensive and indefensible restart in history. :)

No, after being such an ass to me he gave up and the others who had claims go much less damaged property. Maybe he just didn't like my account name :(

DeletedUser13390

in 1 hour dropping 4k points, plus from reports of nobled villages he didn't have that many cats to do that much damage.

so nah was prem points :)

DeletedUser6796

There was me thinking it was only dodgy nightclubs in Peckham that you pay to leave... Turns out someone had the same attitude to UK21.

DeletedUser13390

well it certainly changed the value of the village haha

DeletedUser4147

That village is the jewel of my arsenal. The pinnacle of Cribsmas following it's dramatic rennovation.

Shame it farms like a slug.