Hello .co.uk Community!

DeletedUser

Hello All...

I thought I'd introduce myself to the .co.uk community here, after playing on .net last year. I first met TW last January, and was instantly hooked. I started off on W11, near the rim, and enjoyed a good few months of nobling before abandoning my villages for the sake of exams. Maybe others from .net will remember me from the forums; I became something of a regular in the Questions forum, helping to answer others' questions about the game. I was also the W17 forum mod for a while, before disappearing without trace. I still regret not returning to .net after my exams last summer, so naturally, when I happened to see that a .co.uk version had just launched, I signed up straight away!

Anyway, enough about me for now... I'm just looking forward to becoming a member of a fantastic community of TW players once again!

Adam

DeletedUser

..What name for mod, if tis the name youa re currently using, i am sorry to say i do not recognize it.

But alas, welcome, hope you passed exams xD

DeletedUser

Same name over on .net... you might not know me because I wasn't one of the main forum mods, just the W17 mod. And thanks, I did pass them all :D

DeletedUser

Why did you disapear from moding, everyone wondered what happened to you?

DeletedUser

Why did you disapear from moding, everyone wondered what happened to you?

I had to take a break for like a month due to exams, and simply never returned :icon_confused:... I wish I had gone back, I miss it now. But it's too late, so when I saw the .co.uk site had just launched, I decided to make my comeback here!

DeletedUser

Welcome to the .UK site, hope to see you taking heads fairly soon IG :)

DeletedUser

Anyway, enough about me for now... I'm just looking forward to becoming a member of a fantastic community of TW players once again!

Adam

I remember you:icon_razz: from Questions forum.
You used to help a lot of guys there then you got to be a mod.
Welcome to .uk and i hope you enjoy it. :)